Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Main road from Cambridge town to my college - about every 2 -3 weeks a girl is attacked (either mugged or sexually attacked)
****, thats pretty high. You hardly ever hear about that sort of thing around Aylesbury. Although there must be quite a few incidents involving 15 year olds being mugged by the Aylesbury Kevs.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At dusk, in Cambridge yes. I went to a rough school so I can handle "evil looks". It's the physical attack and possible rape that scare me.
This reminds me of an old distasteful sexual assault related rhyme:

"a paper bag will give u many chances
if they cant see the face, they cant use the mace"
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
lol........... what is she at university/
I think so.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Yep, I never admit to that.
I would rep you every day if the system would let me, pigelly.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At dusk, in Cambridge yes. I went to a rough school so I can handle "evil looks". It's the physical attack and possible rape that scare me.
we get that too lol, being in a gay bar whilst drunk isnt a good idea

what i hate as well about being male is the guys who "size you up" like think "i can beat him up" and then give you this look that they are gods gift lol

bloody typical males
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Main road from Cambridge town to my college - about every 2 -3 weeks a girl is attacked (either mugged or sexually attacked)

Really?
I completely agree with you - it isn't safe for girls to be out by themselves at night and I always feel uneasy.
But I was in Cambridge for a few days, and I felt much safer there than I ever do in my own city - which is seriously dodgy. What road is it?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
****, thats pretty high. You hardly ever hear about that sort of thing around Aylesbury. Although there must be quite a few incidents involving 15 year olds being mugged by the Aylesbury Kevs.
Go out at night where I am (Luton) and you are likely to be murdered. Keep AWAY!
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
When I lived there I got no such stares. They usually just try to bum cigarettes from me.
im near knowle west, off the wells road. they walk round with baseball bats :eek:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)

what i hate as well about being male is the guys who "size you up" like think "i can beat him up" and then give you this look that they are gods gift lol

bloody typical males
Yeh that happens quite abit I guess, I really dont get it though. Whats the point in it seriously?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)

bloody typical males
That;s happened to my boyfriend when I've been with him. It's ever so scary for me as well! I know he can handle himself but I'm there whimpering in the corner hoping noone hits me.

Hehe I just remembered about two blokes who had a fight over me! Ha! <feels all chuffed>
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
6/7 hours is optimum. You don't want to oversleep now do you?
Yes! Yes I do!
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeh that happens quite abit I guess, I really dont get it though. Whats the point in it seriously?
every male does it i swear, just the look and they think they can sum u up.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
Really?
I completely agree with you - it isn't safe for girls to be out by themselves at night and I always feel uneasy.
But I was in Cambridge for a few days, and I felt much safer there than I ever do in my own city - which is seriously dodgy. What road is it?
Castle Hill. The "well lit" one as well.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Go out at night where I am (Luton) and you are likely to be murdered. Keep AWAY!
Aylesburys only 20 miles from Luton. Admittidly though, the times Ive been to Luton Ive thought 'What a **** hole'
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've just realised the person who started this thread hasn't replied.

Where is Tinykates?
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theaman)

Where is Tinykates?
who knows?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aylesburys only 20 miles from Luton. Admittidly though, the times Ive been to Luton Ive thought 'What a **** hole'
Yep It's dire. I live in Dunstable (which isn't much better) but Luton has the worst crime rate in the country last I heard!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theaman)

Where is Tinykates?
She has, I guess you cant handle the pace :P
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Castle Hill. The "well lit" one as well.

Is that off Chesterton Road? My Cambridge geography is not great, but I think I can be excused seeing as I only spent 4 days of my life there.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Hehe I just remembered about two blokes who had a fight over me! Ha! <feels all chuffed>
i had a girl nearly leave her boyfriend for me, in a club lol. i thought it was a dream in the morning cus i was so drunk but a friend reminded me lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (70)
53.44%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.63%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.69%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.19%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.05%

Watched Threads