Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Main road from Cambridge town to my college - about every 2 -3 weeks a girl is attacked (either mugged or sexually attacked)
    ****, thats pretty high. You hardly ever hear about that sort of thing around Aylesbury. Although there must be quite a few incidents involving 15 year olds being mugged by the Aylesbury Kevs.

ReputationRep:
    At dusk, in Cambridge yes. I went to a rough school so I can handle "evil looks". It's the physical attack and possible rape that scare me.
    This reminds me of an old distasteful sexual assault related rhyme:

"a paper bag will give u many chances
    if they cant see the face, they cant use the mace"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
    lol........... what is she at university/
    I think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Yep, I never admit to that.
    I would rep you every day if the system would let me, pigelly.

ReputationRep:
    At dusk, in Cambridge yes. I went to a rough school so I can handle "evil looks". It's the physical attack and possible rape that scare me.
    we get that too lol, being in a gay bar whilst drunk isnt a good idea

what i hate as well about being male is the guys who "size you up" like think "i can beat him up" and then give you this look that they are gods gift lol

bloody typical males

ReputationRep:
    Main road from Cambridge town to my college - about every 2 -3 weeks a girl is attacked (either mugged or sexually attacked)

Really?
    I completely agree with you - it isn't safe for girls to be out by themselves at night and I always feel uneasy.
    But I was in Cambridge for a few days, and I felt much safer there than I ever do in my own city - which is seriously dodgy. What road is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    ****, thats pretty high. You hardly ever hear about that sort of thing around Aylesbury. Although there must be quite a few incidents involving 15 year olds being mugged by the Aylesbury Kevs.
    Go out at night where I am (Luton) and you are likely to be murdered. Keep AWAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    When I lived there I got no such stares. They usually just try to bum cigarettes from me.
    im near knowle west, off the wells road. they walk round with baseball bats :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)

what i hate as well about being male is the guys who "size you up" like think "i can beat him up" and then give you this look that they are gods gift lol

bloody typical males
    Yeh that happens quite abit I guess, I really dont get it though. Whats the point in it seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)

bloody typical males
    That;s happened to my boyfriend when I've been with him. It's ever so scary for me as well! I know he can handle himself but I'm there whimpering in the corner hoping noone hits me.

Hehe I just remembered about two blokes who had a fight over me! Ha! <feels all chuffed>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    6/7 hours is optimum. You don't want to oversleep now do you?
    Yes! Yes I do!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that happens quite abit I guess, I really dont get it though. Whats the point in it seriously?
    every male does it i swear, just the look and they think they can sum u up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Really?
    I completely agree with you - it isn't safe for girls to be out by themselves at night and I always feel uneasy.
    But I was in Cambridge for a few days, and I felt much safer there than I ever do in my own city - which is seriously dodgy. What road is it?
    Castle Hill. The "well lit" one as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Go out at night where I am (Luton) and you are likely to be murdered. Keep AWAY!
    Aylesburys only 20 miles from Luton. Admittidly though, the times Ive been to Luton Ive thought 'What a **** hole'

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised the person who started this thread hasn't replied.

Where is Tinykates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Where is Tinykates?
    who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Aylesburys only 20 miles from Luton. Admittidly though, the times Ive been to Luton Ive thought 'What a **** hole'
    Yep It's dire. I live in Dunstable (which isn't much better) but Luton has the worst crime rate in the country last I heard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Where is Tinykates?
    She has, I guess you cant handle the pace :P

ReputationRep:
    Castle Hill. The "well lit" one as well.

Is that off Chesterton Road? My Cambridge geography is not great, but I think I can be excused seeing as I only spent 4 days of my life there.

ReputationRep:

Hehe I just remembered about two blokes who had a fight over me! Ha! <feels all chuffed>
    i had a girl nearly leave her boyfriend for me, in a club lol. i thought it was a dream in the morning cus i was so drunk but a friend reminded me lol

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.