Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    haha if girls tried that hear they would get a lot of swear words shouted at them! Though I did let some rather nice looking girls go in front of me in the bar que in this afternoon.
    sucker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Townies rarely attack a single hippy, with them there's safety in numbers.
    i was started on by a group of rude boys in ipswich... they had to have their friends with them to back them up - ****ing pussies.

(Original post by MattG)
    ive never been attacked, but me and my friends are all kinda hippyish most of us guys have longer hair than the girls. they just stare as they wander in their large groups looking evil
    filthy hippies! *evil look*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
    lol same thing happens here
    Yeh its gay and total *******s. Especially when all your mates are 18 and your birthday isnt for another 4 months.

ReputationRep:
    I was held an knifepoint on a night bus once.
    Scared the crap out of me, hate bloody night buses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Yeh its gay and total *******s. Especially when all your mates are 18 and your birthday isnt for another 4 months.
    Happens here too. Breasts/legs/arse are all the ID they need. Perhaps a flash of my **** will serve as suitable currency for entry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    well I livehere half the year and don't know where that is. Between Magdalene college and New Hall/Fitz

I think I know where you're talking about. is there like crossroads and up the hill (Castle Hill I think) there's an Indian restaurant - can't remember the name, possibly the Taj Mahal, then down there is Magdalene, and heading out fomr Cambridge is the Science Park?

ReputationRep:
    lol and not London?
    No Luton is worse than most parts of London, I never walk the streets alone in London, but at least I feel like I could, wheras in Luton the thought "I'm too pretty to die" comes to mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakooga)
    I'm very well washed, actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    i know i'm 18 and the same doorman id'd me twiceeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakooga)
    we will conquer the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    No Luton is worse than most parts of London, I never walk the streets alone in London, but at least I feel like I could, wheras in Luton the thought "I'm too pretty to die" comes to mind!
    lol try living in america.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    SAme happened to me, but on the street. Awful isn't it. <is upset>

My friends and I were walking home and I refused to walk up a certain road and we found out the next day that there was a girl raped up there at about the time we were going to go up there (it was in the paper). Intuition - yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    yay! another hippy
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Happens here too. Breasts/legs/arse are all the ID they need. Perhaps a flash of my **** will serve as suitable currency for entry.
    Exactly when are you 18 gimp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Make sure its a female doorman then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Yes, which is why you should go round with a bunch of big lads and knock seven shades of sh*te out of them. Not that I condone violence.
    well, the little 15 year old tried to take me but his big brother joined in

ReputationRep:
    lol try living in america.......
    *gun in face*

ReputationRep:
    I'm very well washed, actually!
    all hippys are; once a month whether we need it or not

ReputationRep:
    Argh! Big No No! Never get on a night bus!Really Really scary, dangerous things!

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.