The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

blissy
Castle Hill, or Curry Lane as I call it. ALso, the "lane of debt" because there are so many lovely shops.

No! I walked past there a few times. It seemed alright to me. But I suppose you can't really trust anywhere these days...
Seriously, people in Cambridge seem so trusting though - there are no shutters on any of the shops in town! They leave the lights on so everyone can see what's in there! It's like, "Oh no, people in Cambridge would never steal!" Although I suppose here they have them as much for bombs as for thieves.
blissy
I don't think you cock would go down well Gimp.

You'd know, of course... :biggrin:
Reply 282
Cloudy
Well, this has turned into the "When I was nearly murdered thread..."

aye, but the ppl round here are nice and don't generally beat up hippys :smile: even if they do wear multicoloured hats...
Reply 283
_ELiTeCaRR_
nice avatar

Why thank you!
Reply 284
hitchhiker_13
No! I walked past there a few times. It seemed alright to me. But I suppose you can't really trust anywhere these days...
Seriously, people in Cambridge seem so trusting though - there are no shutters on any of the shops in town! They leave the lights on so everyone can see what's in there! It's like, "Oh no, people in Cambridge would never steal!" Although I suppose here they have them as much for bombs as for thieves.

BArs? And I thought people left lights on so customers could look in the shops outside of hours.

<comes from a FAIRLY safe place anyway>
Cloudy
*hint of sexist to follow*

Argh your a girl too, never ever get on a night bus, count your lucky stars your still alive! Sh*t how dangerous!

Yeah, I never use them anymore, value my life too much!
Cloudy
Why thank you!

asl?
Reply 287
Cloudy
*hint of sexist to follow*

Argh your a girl too, never ever get on a night bus, count your lucky stars your still alive! Sh*t how dangerous!

You didn't tell me where you're from!? I'm not a weirdo honest :wink:

It's good when you're finally 18 narb and can just tell em where to shove it :wink:
irritatates me when you see 15/16 old girls in clubs who are obviously underage!
Reply 288
Just to let you know this thread is averaging over 5 posts per minute!

Keep up the good work people!
Reply 289
blissy
I don't think your cock would go down well Gimp.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. :smile:
Reply 290
theaman
Just to let you know this thread is averaging over 5 threads per minute!

5 posts you mean?
Gimp

It's good when you're finally 18 narb and can just tell em where to shove it :wink:
irritatates me when you see 15/16 old girls in clubs who are obviously underage!

most 16 year old girls look older now a days
Gimp

Yeah, I was one of those and I always felt vaguely guilty about the 18/19 year olds getting turned away.
Reply 293
MattG
5 posts you mean?

Yeah. LOL!
Reply 294
_ELiTeCaRR_
most 16 year old girls look older now a days

They try to, but they don't. I can spot'em a mile off!
Reply 295
_ELiTeCaRR_
asl?

Female
London
blissy
BArs? And I thought people left lights on so customers could look in the shops outside of hours.

<comes from a FAIRLY safe place anyway>

Yeah, I get that it is so people can see what's on offer, but here that would just be an invitation - "Look at the lovely things we've got - rob us!"
Reply 297
suspicious_fish
Yeah, I was one of those and I always felt vaguely guilty about the 18/19 year olds getting turned away.

NAAAAH. I made friends with one of the bouncers so I got in free on his guest list as well. hehehehehe.
nah, I'd be labelled a slut if i was a girl.
Reply 299
suspicious_fish

They're always the ones on the floor at the end of the night too coz 1 smirnoff ice and they're wrecked :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending