Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    There is a bug in the software where the page numbers go off screen! This has to be fastest UKL thread ever.
    Yup I'm sure it is, and Trade you seemed to miss the most part of it! Bless ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    lol i'll take your word for it pm from me btw.
    gimp/fish

ReputationRep:
    haha like you have one resulting to insulting people on a forum.

COWARD!

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

ReputationRep:
    haha like you have one resulting to insulting people on a forum.

COWARD!
    What, do you want me to drive up to manchester and call you a stupid geek in real life?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind me calling you trade btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What, do you want me to drive up to manchester and call you a stupid geek in real life?
    No but I don't why you and your brother keeps calling me a geek its pointess. The entire forum knows that you both think I am geek and its not even remotly an insult to me.

ReputationRep:
    No fighting boys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    hehe no its fine, I know I missed a of this post but thats because I was keeping away as I have been doing work as well.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather if you walked, or cycled, more eco-friendly really, plus it'll save you cost of petrol.

ReputationRep:
    piccccc

ReputationRep:
    No but I don't why you and your brother keeps calling me a geek its pointess. The entire forum knows that you both think I am geek and its not even remotly an insult to me.
    Well maybe you could stop talking about computers for a second, and read over your posts so that I dont have to decipher what you say every ****ing time.

ReputationRep:
    *HUGE FANFAIR, MARCHING BAND, VIBRANT CARNIVAL* *Cloudy steps up*

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to say that suspiscious fish is drawing near to her 1000th post, all hail fishy!*
    Ladies and gentlemen of this amusing and obscene thread, I thank you all for turning out here on this fine and starry night to witness this most momentous of occasions, my 1000th post.
    Special thanks must go to Cloudy for introducing me and being generally fluffy,
    to Gimp and Piginapoke for being truly sick and keeping me giggling,
    to Dazya in his current incarnation as Elitecarr for keeping my on my toes,
    to Absolution for having a funky avatar,
    and all others who have supported, chatted, and argued with me in the past, and most particularly to those who have made a nervous newbie feel welcome on this, the finest of all forums.
    And now, without further ado, I will crack open the champagne and pass around the Thorntons.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    I'd rather if you walked, or cycled, more eco-friendly really, plus it'll save you cost of petrol.
    Well said, so are you anti car too then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh are the two Narb's related? I never knew that I thought they were the same person for some reason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
    gimp/fish
    What about us...?

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe you could stop talking about computers for a second, and read over your posts so that I dont have to decipher what you say every ****ing time.
    can you please refrain from swearing as it offends the middle classes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh are the two Narb's related? I never knew that I thought they were the same person for some reason!
    we are not related or the same person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Ladies and gentlemen of this amusing and obscene thread, I thank you all for turning out here on this fine and starry night to witness this most momentous of occasions, my 1000th post.
    Special thanks must go to Cloudy for introducing me and being generally fluffy,
    to Gimp and Piginapoke for being truly sick and keepint me giggling,
    to Dazya in his current incarnation as Elitecarr for keeping my on my toes,
    to Absolution for having a funky avatar,
    and all others who have supported, chatted, and argued with me in the post, and most particularly to those who have made a nervous newbie feel welcome on this, the finest of all forums.
    And now, without further ado, I will crack open the champagne and pass around the Thortons.
    Cheers!
    Well done on your 1000th post!

*takes chocolate from Thorntons box*

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea to be honest, but their like net brothers.

ReputationRep:
    can you please refrain from swearing as it offends the middle classes.

this thread was funny, tlking about dolphin sex, bukake etc

then you came along.....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.