Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i dnt think u do lose the rep! no u dont!
    That's nice, I like my pretty 3rd gem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I have a cunning plan in Baldrick style. If we make the last page rather like the first page, the mods may never notice what lies in between...
    im lost...wat ws on the first page again...i cud read it....
    nah tell me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yes I am in a silly mood, maybe my depression is fading a way very slightly and I am happier hence stupid random posts. I thought well since there has conversation regarding Narb's dolphin sex hobby my question was pefectly valid!!

Mr Trade are you actually a prescribed clinical depressed type person, or do you just keep saying you are?

PS. I think you need sex, you seem especially fustrated!

ReputationRep:
    I have a cunning plan in Baldrick style. If we make the last page rather like the first page, the mods may never notice what lies in between...
    Cunning as the Oxford fox, and all that?
    It may just work....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    That's nice, I like my pretty 3rd gem.
    i like mine! heehee! i dont think i really deserve mine tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    Mr Trade are you actually a prescribed clinical depressed type person, or do you just keep saying you are?

what he needs is a slap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    im lost...wat ws on the first page again...i cud read it....
    nah tell me!
    See the thread title?
    That!

ReputationRep:
    A belated "Nite Gimpy"

Missing you already!

ReputationRep:
    No, because I don't understand why you spend 30 minutes in the bathroom doing your make-up, just to go down to the newsagent 5 doors away for the paper.

ReputationRep:

No I'm not properly depressed I have never claimed to be, I said I have felt depressed but there is a difference.

And yes I am probably am sexualy frustrated, thats what happens when you're a virgin at 21! I don't want to loose it so some prositute or tart though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    what he needs is a slap
    LMAO!

*Whispering* Your not helping, I'm trying my best to be sympathetic!

ReputationRep:
    A belated "Nite Gimpy"

Missing you already!
    I think I must be off, too.
    *yawn*
    This has been a lot of fun; thanks to all.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO!

*Whispering* Your not helping, I'm trying my best to be sympathetic!
    lol

he's clearly beyond sympathy

ReputationRep:
    Or I could go through each page and print them to PDF...
    Oooo, please!

ReputationRep:
    No I'm not properly depressed I have never claimed to be, I said I have felt depressed but there is a difference.

And yes I am probably am sexualy frustrated, thats what happens when you're a virgin at 21! I don't want to loose it so some prositute or tart though.
    Ahhh I see, stop thinking about sex really ain't that bigger deal! Theres a lot more important things in the world compared to that

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see, stop thinking about sex really ain't that bigger deal! Theres a lot more important things in the world compared to that
    Like dolphins....
    Sorry, going to bed now!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know, some what I say is just tongue and cheek but some people take everything I say so seriously. Its more that I worry it may never happen than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    I think I must be off, too.
    *yawn*
    This has been a lot of fun; thanks to all.
    Good night fishy

I'll help you reannouce your next 1000th post (when the one in this thread inevitably get deleted) if you wish

ReputationRep:
    Not really, pretty much everything we do is to try and get sex..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know, some what I say is just tongue and cheek but some people take everything I say so seriously. Its more that I worry it may never happen than anything else.
    Of course it will happen be patient my friend!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.