Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do u sumtimes wish u were a boy? Boys do u sumtimes wish u were a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    Good night fishy

I'll help you reannouce your next 100th post (when the one in this thread inevitably get deleted) if you wish
    Thanks, cloudy!
    Proper goodnight now.
    *turns off computer*

ReputationRep:
    This message will not be here tomorrow, it being deleted, but anyway, great thread, been a pleasure and an experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Not really, pretty much everything we do is to try and get sex..
    Stop being a meany

ReputationRep:
    Of course it will happen be patient my friend!
    hehe thanks I hope you're right. I think everything in my life just happens very slowly for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a meany
    pm

ReputationRep:
    This thread has been very entertaining.

With thanks to a great cast list including piginapoke, the narbs, suspicious_fish, Cloudy, Gimp, amazingtrade, Absolution and to all the others who contributed.

I wonder if this thread may qualify for the "Debate and Discussion" subforum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    This message will not be here tomorrow, it being deleted, but anyway, great thread, been a pleasure and an experience.
    Who said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

With thanks to a great cast list including piginapoke, the narbs, suspicious_fish, Cloudy, Gimp, amazingtrade, Absolution and to all the others who contributed.

The recycle bin it will find itself in, or as a guide of how not to conduct a forum discussion, with visual aids.

Also how do you find out if it was the fastest growing thread or whatever it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    hehe thanks I hope you're right. I think everything in my life just happens very slowly for some reason.
    When it does happen it will probably be the best experience of your life Mr Trade, you'll probably cry or something!

ReputationRep:
    The recycle bin it will find itself in, or as a guide of how not to conduct a forum discussion, with visual aids.

Also how do you find out if it was the fastest growing thread or whatever it is?
    If there isnt a way of finding out on the forum search, I don't know.

Amazingtrade, over to you........

ReputationRep:
    :mad:
    When it does happen it will probably be the best experience of your life Mr Trade, you'll probably cry or something!
    But the woman would know I've never done it before and run off as we would both be in our 40's!

ReputationRep:
    Who said?
    1) this thread contains swearing, quite a lot

2) this thread contains explicit sexual images

3) this thread contains links to naughty websites

4) members have been abused here, in some shape or form, i think if a moderator finds this it will be deleted unfortuneatly, if it was closed it would be ok, could still look at it.

ReputationRep:

Yay! I'm in the cast, but it sooo gonna get deleted, who wants to place bets on which mod, odds on favourite to me is Expression, cloesly followed by ickle_katy!

ReputationRep:
    If there isnt a way of finding out on the forum search, I don't know.

Amazingtrade, over to you........
    I'm not sure to be honest, the mods may be able to check that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    erm....if yes why - don't be scared of me - lol. i'm just wondering
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I'm in the cast, but it sooo gonna get deleted, who wants to place bets on which mod, odds on favourite to me is Expression, cloesly followed by ickle_katy!
    I agree with that 100%, it will be Expression that deletes it, he deletes everything. Ollie would probably just contribute to it rather than delete it!

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

But the woman would know I've never done it before and run off as we would both be in our 40's!
    lol! Don't worry, your a great bloke. lol!

ReputationRep:
    1) this thread contains swearing, quite a lot

2) this thread contains explicit sexual images

3) this thread contains links to naughty websites

4) members have been abused here, in some shape or form, i think if a moderator finds this it will be deleted unfortuneatly, if it was closed it would be ok, could still look at it.
    Maybe half us will get banned as well

ReputationRep:
    lol! Don't worry, your a great bloke. lol!
    you're a great girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ELiTeCaRR_)
    you're a great girl.
    Yep you're right there, she understands when I am being serious and when I am joking, a lot of people on here don't!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.