PSYA3 - Aggression question!! Watch

saffgabrielle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering, are people learning both the SLT and deindividuation?
I am not sure if they can ask a question specific to either theory as the specification does not say -SLT 'and' deindividuation but - for example SLT, deindividuation
If a question does ask for one or more explanations, surely you can just write either one in a lot of detail? thanks
jmoha1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes - learn both because you could get a 24 mark question discussing social psychological theories, and both SLT and deindividuation come under that. If they ask for one or more, I guess you could potentially just write about one in a lot of detail. I'd just say it's a safe bet to learn both. good luck
Jkizer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nah i'm not. The chances of them asking '2 or more theories' are extremely slim to none the way i see it. They are more likely to offer 4/8 mark questions to ask more of the syllabus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (177)
32.18%
The paper was reasonable (272)
49.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.91%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.45%

Watched Threads