The Student Room Group

The Groom Room Pets at Home interview/trial day - Help!

Hey!

I've been asked to come for an interview/trial day at a groom room next week for a job as an assistant stylist.

Has anyone done this that would be willing to tell me what to expect or any tips? I really want the job but I'm not great at interviews.:frown:

Thanks
Original post by brooce
Hey!

I've been asked to come for an interview/trial day at a groom room next week for a job as an assistant stylist.

Has anyone done this that would be willing to tell me what to expect or any tips? I really want the job but I'm not great at interviews.:frown:

Thanks

Hi
How did your trial day go? I have one tomorrow and don't know what to expect. I have heard you have to bath a dog? did you have to do anything else?

I would be grateful for any advice

Thank you
Reply 2
Hi
It went well thanks. The first thing they did was the practical bit of identifying a dog for washing and asking me about the breed and a bit about the theory, health checks etc. then there was an interview with the manager. It was quite straight forward although they did ask me a question asking the lines of if I was back at school what had I wished I'd learned or words to that effect. A bit odd but there you go.
I hope it goes well and let us know how you get on.
Good luck
Am going to one next week and just wondered if you could give me any tips? Did you answer the questions correctly for what they asked you? Would it matter if it was wrong? I've studied at college but it's been a few years and worried if I answer something wrong or don't know anything they ask me? Thank you
Original post by Sophie111111
Am going to one next week and just wondered if you could give me any tips? Did you answer the questions correctly for what they asked you? Would it matter if it was wrong? I've studied at college but it's been a few years and worried if I answer something wrong or don't know anything they ask me? Thank you

Hello, I have an interview and group assessment this week for an assistant stylist I just wondered if you went to yours and what was involved? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending