The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Please it is important, I have troubles with UCAS

Have I any possibility to get into the University for 2014-2015 academic year, if I did not make any application in January for 2014-2015 academic year?
Or I can only apply for 2015-2016 academic year?
Original post by micsuxx
Have I any possibility to get into the University for 2014-2015 academic year, if I did not make any application in January for 2014-2015 academic year?
Or I can only apply for 2015-2016 academic year?

Specifically at the University of Glasgow or any university? Any application you send now is late and may not be considered so you should check with the universities you're applying to if they have any spaces left on their courses that you're interested and if they'll accept your application. If you apply after 30th June, you will be entered into Clearing.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ecosse_14
Specifically at the University of Glasgow or any university? Any application you send now is late and may not be considered so you should check with the universities you're applying to if they have any spaces left on their courses that you're interested and if they'll accept your application. If you apply after 30th June, you will be entered into Clearing.

Thank you! Yes, specifically at University of Glasgow! :biggrin:
Original post by micsuxx
Thank you! Yes, specifically at University of Glasgow! :biggrin:

There's no chance Glasgow will consider you now. And there's virtually no chance you'll get your choice in clearing as very little courses go in to clearing and the ones that do are ones that no one wants to do - ergo they're in clearing! I think 2 or three made it in to clearing last year, one was a post graduate one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending