AQA GCsE conlict poems

Watch this thread
Nila15
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm in year 10 and I would like to ask if someone would be kind enough to tell me poems that could be compared together in the conflict section of the AQA anthology, moon on the tides. Thank you.
azaaza
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Mametz Wood and next to of course god america i

Posted from TSR Mobile
maestrocam
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Belfast Confetti with everything (confusion)
Mametz Wood and Out of the Blue ( I know odd, but they're both 'floaty')
Out of the Blue and Futility, this is what I did in the exam (again, odd, but they both look at death in different ways)
Hawk Roosting with Futility, Mametz Wood and Come on Come Back {a poem that I loathe} (all have references to nature)

Just a few suggestions You can get a revision guide 'AQA GCSE Poetry Conflict' and it tells you what you can compare the poem to at the bottom of the page.
Katie.R.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Out of the blue and bayonet charge both look at an individual's experience in conflict, so are good to compare.
Come on come back and Belfast confetti both show confusion
Nila15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you, all these replies have been helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (273)
42%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.23%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.38%

Watched Threads