The University offers Scholarships Worth Up to £3000 Watch

Zoe13.14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 49 years ago
Hi,

Not sure if you are aware of the Scholarships that the University offers, the following scholarships are currently open for applications and due to close 30th May.

Entrance Excellence Scholarships, these reward success and achievement outside of your studies and previous award winners have fallen into the categories of performing arts, volunteering, creative arts and enterprise. See http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/scholarshi...-scholarships/

Sports Scholarship for Prospective students,
if you are talented at sport, participate at a competitive level and can demonstrate the ability and ambition to improve then apply for a sports scholarship. See http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/scholarshi...s-prospective/.
Rey5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

I've applied for the 2015/16 entry and have been looking at the scholarships, what does the application process include for the Outstanding Application Scholarship?
erinackerley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rey5)
Hi,

I've applied for the 2015/16 entry and have been looking at the scholarships, what does the application process include for the Outstanding Application Scholarship?
Is that the one where you get it if you have 320 UCAS points from 3 A levels / BTECs? If it is then there's no application process - you get it automatically
Zoe13.14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, The 320 UCAS points one that you refer to is the High Achievers. The Outstanding Applicant Scholarship is application based, so you will need to submit an application form that you can get from the University.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads