anyone who has done/is doing psychology help PLEASE!!! (urgent)

Watch
sophielaur
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anyone who has previously done psychology or is doing it etc etc please i need your help! i was doing pastpapers and came upon the 2009 question about memory improvement techniques and i have no clue about it... i've obviously looked at the marking instructions but theyre really not helping and my college lecturer is taking weeks to reply. Pretty sure we havent done this is class as i have no notes on it.. obviosuly the exam is so soon as doing want to miss out a whole chunk. So i'm wondering can someone people help me out with what its all about? thanks so much in advance!!! x
jemx
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sophielaur)
Anyone who has previously done psychology or is doing it etc etc please i need your help! i was doing pastpapers and came upon the 2009 question about memory improvement techniques and i have no clue about it... i've obviously looked at the marking instructions but theyre really not helping and my college lecturer is taking weeks to reply. Pretty sure we havent done this is class as i have no notes on it.. obviosuly the exam is so soon as doing want to miss out a whole chunk. So i'm wondering can someone people help me out with what its all about? thanks so much in advance!!! x
It's not on the course syllabus anymore (I'm assuming this is higher) as we never got taught it either
sophielaur
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by jemx)
It's not on the course syllabus anymore (I'm assuming this is higher) as we never got taught it either
ooh thats so great to hear!! thanks so much (weirdly just got a reply from my psychology lecturer giving me information on it though... sorry but are you 100% it isnt in the syllabus anymore)? thanks
jemx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sophielaur)
ooh thats so great to hear!! thanks so much (weirdly just got a reply from my psychology lecturer giving me information on it though... sorry but are you 100% it isnt in the syllabus anymore)? thanks
hmmmm weird, mine told us last week not to study it (and we never have) because its no longer in the syllabus but maybe best to study it incase!!
AmisThysia
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
There's no harm in studying it, particularly as you still have something like a week before the exam. I did Psychology last year and got an A1, but I'm anxious of passing on anything I remember just in case I'm not recalling correctly. The irony of that statement considering your uncertainty centres on memory improvement techniques is not lost on me.
Mahir78932
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeah i am pretty sure its not on the syllable anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed