Mark Schemes Watch

Sammyted1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Does anyone know when these can be accessed, I know for A Level, that they can access theirs before results day, can we?
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We will be able to access OCR mark schemes on the 23rd. Edexcel release their GCSE mark schemes tomorrow, but they're protected, and only exams officers will have access to them. As for AQA, I'm not sure.
Xrypto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
AQA state in thier publishing policy it will be March/April the year after the exam.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xrypto)
AQA state in thier publishing policy it will be March/April the year after the exam.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Haha. Well, I must say, their statistics service is much better than other sites. Those are due to be published on results day (if it's like Edexcel, then they'll do so around midnight) so everything balances out!

Hang on a minute, I did AQA Graphics, History, Literature and Language, dammit! :doh:
anon53
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think they are confidential until after the exam results have been published. Your teachers might hsve a copy in September or you could order it from the exam board a few weeks after results - if you're really that desparate to know!
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by shauncouldstone)
I think they are confidential until after the exam results have been published. Your teachers might hsve a copy in September or you could order it from the exam board a few weeks after results - if you're really that desparate to know!
Confidential? Are you sure? OCR will most certainly release theirs before the results are published, on the 23rd.

GCSE/GNVQ/ELC Mark Schemes will be live on 23 August 2006.
Xrypto
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"Hang on a minute, I did AQA Graphics, History, Literature and Language, dammit!"

Lucky!! I did English, Eng Lit, French, Geography,Product Design and D.Sci with AQA and only His with OCR and Maths with Edexcel.
If anyone by chance can get a copy of the mark scheme for Maths Lin, Papers 5 and 6 I will be grateful, if it does not break any laws.

How do you quote by the way?
no1mohsin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xrypto)
"Hang on a minute, I did AQA Graphics, History, Literature and Language, dammit!"

Lucky!! I did English, Eng Lit, French, Geography,Product Design and D.Sci with AQA and only His with OCR and Maths with Edexcel.
If anyone by chance can get a copy of the mark scheme for Maths Lin, Papers 5 and 6 I will be grateful, if it does not break any laws.

How do you quote by the way?
Press the "quote" button near the bottom-right of the person you want quote's post
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
...edexcel have published their mark schemes online.

Such a shame we can't access them :p:
Xrypto
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by no1mohsin)
Press the "quote" button near the bottom-right of the person you want quote's post
Thanks its stress.
marshmallow_mayhem
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why do you want to see them, anyway? It's bad enough being nervous without contemplating the exact number of marks you might have lost.
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by marshmallow_mayhem)
Why do you want to see them, anyway? It's bad enough being nervous without contemplating the exact number of marks you might have lost.
Not really. If you feel you've done really badly, take a look and see you haven't, it's reassuring. If you feel you've done really badly, and it still seems that way then you won't be as shocked on results day.
no1mohsin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
GOD i thought i had them before . I followed the link, and on the 'pdf' logo think, i right-clicked and pressed "save target as.." or "save link as.." (in Mozilla Firefox) and it came up and saved as a pdf file and everything :eek:. Then i went to open it, and thought it was going to but then said it had been encrypted or something lol. So, so close :p:
Xrypto
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So close but so far.lol
Eternity Forever
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The first time I looked at the title of this thread I thought to myself "This is it, someone finally got them" then I open it up and im filled with disapointment!
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by no1mohsin)
GOD i thought i had them before . I followed the link, and on the 'pdf' logo think, i right-clicked and pressed "save target as.." or "save link as.." (in Mozilla Firefox) and it came up and saved as a pdf file and everything :eek:. Then i went to open it, and thought it was going to but then said it had been encrypted or something lol. So, so close :p:
Hmmm. The download doesn't even begin for me. I get a cache error.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise