kcoyle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone have any essay predictions for the June 2014 test. I am doing the topics : Relationships, Aggression and Cognition & Development.
kendall1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Institutional aggression is long over due to come up so my bets are on that! But obviously you can never be 100% sure so don't rely on on predictions.
Emily16-1996
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My teacher said parental investment or breakdown for relationships. Neural n hormonal or institional aggression. Evolutionary or neural mechanisms for food
kimberleyrolph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have any idea for cognitive development, I feel like I'm the only one studying this topic?!
Ellaank
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kimberleyrolph)
Anyone have any idea for cognitive development, I feel like I'm the only one studying this topic?!
I'm do cog devlp as well, and I think biological explanations is very likely because it has never come up; but then also think that kohlberg could come up because it hasn't been on a paper for awhile, same with child's understanding of others.

I'm screwed. I don't understand biological explanations!
Ameliah1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have any idea for bio rhythms and sleep??
GemmaD96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have any predictions for perception or eating?
ganjasket
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GemmaD96)
Anyone have any predictions for perception or eating?
For eating, the most likely ones are neural mechanisms in eating and satiation, or evolutionary explanations for food preferences....Explanations For The Success And Failure Of Dieting is also a possible one.
i dunno i'm only focusing on those three topics so i'm ****ed if anything comes up like anorexia or something haha i know literally nothing on anorexia...but the thing is they've brought up anorexia so much i feel like they can't bring it up again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (14)
7.49%
They've been reasonable (77)
41.18%
Not feeling great... (49)
26.2%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)