Turn on thread page Beta

how much revision u all done so far? watch

ReputationRep:
    Too much!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't started any revision for my uni exams, too busy doing coursework, presentations....but in reality doing anything to avoid it all!!

ReputationRep:
    I've hardly done any I lose all motivation around exam time which is a bit of an issue:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Too much!!
    too little

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to do a lot of revision surprisingly enough. My desk is scattered with lots of revision cards I'm going to complete a few more P2 questions and then go for a swim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    I've managed to do a lot of revision surprisingly enough. My desk is scattered with lots of revision cards I'm going to complete a few more P2 questions and then go for a swim.
    kool u have a swimming pool ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I've hardly done any I lose all motivation around exam time which is a bit of an issue:rolleyes:
    i hear you... im afraid i suffer from the same condition

ReputationRep:
    I ain't done nothing revision.

I think I'd better do my English Language revision.........

ReputationRep:
    I've done about 2hours already today, taking a break to fix my calculator, i've wrecked all my nails trying to prise it open, really is a pain in the arse.

ReputationRep:
    Homework, coursework, revision, part-time job, lots of lovely easter fun to be had. No wonder the first 3 don't really get a look in. I'm hoping I can just blag it again like I did for the GCSEs!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.