Sophie Nadin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,
Looking for one bed flat in Manchester to move into before uni. It unfortunately is very hard to find a flat with bills included in the rent. I need somewhere that's close to the centre (for uni) and available in August time.

I have considered shared housing and have decided against.

Does anyone know any good places to look for a property with these qualities?
Thanks, S.
ext
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I'm looking for a flatmate to share a place with me next year! Double bedrooms, desks/chairs/etc will be supplied, £85 a week, all bills included. Washer/dryer, and it's 1 minute away from bus stops/Oxford Road. If you're interested, PM me

PS. I'm clean, tidy, and quiet, but if you're still against shared housing, that's ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nikita31
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sophie Nadin)
Hi,
Looking for one bed flat in Manchester to move into before uni. It unfortunately is very hard to find a flat with bills included in the rent. I need somewhere that's close to the centre (for uni) and available in August time.

I have considered shared housing and have decided against.

Does anyone know any good places to look for a property with these qualities?
Thanks, S.
Hey, I have a single en suite room available in MSV South private student halls for the academic year 2014-2015. It's situated on Great Western Street, just off Oxford Road at the start of the curry mile. It is a 10 min walk into uni and has excellent transport links to the city centre and Fallowfield as well as being near lots of shops and restaurants.
It is a shared 4 bedroom flat so the kitchen and lounge is shared. 2 of the other flatmates are friends of mine and are both very friendly as well as clean and tidy.
It is £99 per week all bills included as well as on site management and security. There is a £95 application fee and the contract is 44 weeks.
Let me know if you're interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
29.25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.43%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.66%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.66%

Watched Threads