ChloeSian96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anybody else applied to study law with criminology at Chester starting in September???
Tee Louise
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im doing criminology
kiki-J
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing law and my friend is hoping to do Law with French I think.
Hollied3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChloeSian96)
Has anybody else applied to study law with criminology at Chester starting in September???
Hey! I am just doing law on its own, so will hopefully see you in some law lectures!
Tee Louise
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing criminology hopefully we see each other in some lectures
kiki-J
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There doesn't seem to be as many people doing law as I thought there would be! I'm doing just law so hopefully see you in some lectures

bethjanewilson
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm a second year Law with criminology student at Chester, got the first year law module books if you would be interested in buying any, they're really useful and trust me you don't need to go and buy the brand new editions, when I was doing my work, looking at older editions in the library, they have exactly the same information in that you need. Selling some for £20 which were £33 and some for £15 or even £12 for others. Please email me at [email protected] or just add me on facebook Image
hazelnuthotchoc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi! i'm doing law with criminology too! you're the first person i've seen doing exactly the same course haha. where are you staying?
AliceE476
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing both!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed