May have been charged twice for subscriptioni

Watch
Novalyte
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I recently subscribed and in the checkout screen I thought my internet had disconnected because the page had stalled so I refreshed it and it worked. I went to my emails and I had been sent two confirmation emails about my subscription confirmation. They both had different order numbers, let's say something like 123456 and 123457. I'm afraid I've been charged twice due to me refreshing the page. What should I do?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Novalyte)
So I recently subscribed and in the checkout screen I thought my internet had disconnected because the page had stalled so I refreshed it and it worked. I went to my emails and I had been sent two confirmation emails about my subscription confirmation. They both had different order numbers, let's say something like 123456 and 123457. I'm afraid I've been charged twice due to me refreshing the page. What should I do?
Post a thread in Ask A Section Leader and the community team should be able to investigate this for you and issue a refund if necessary.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=280
Novalyte
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Great, thanks for the reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed