The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

International Foundation Programme at Middlesex University

Hello :biggrin:
I have applied for the International Foundation Programme at Middlesex, and was wondering who else is going for that course, or who has already been in that course?
Is it a good course to start with?
Reply 1
Hi pri. I've applied to Warwick International Foundation , but i have no idea whether it is a good course or not. Hmm, If you don't mind, may i know where are you from? I'm from Indonesia. :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hi pri. I've applied to Warwick Int'l foundation, but still don't have idea whether it is a good course or not. Hmm, if you don't mind, I would like to ask, where are you from? I'm from Indonesia!
Reply 3
Original post by cathyrne
Hi pri. I've applied to Warwick Int'l foundation, but still don't have idea whether it is a good course or not. Hmm, if you don't mind, I would like to ask, where are you from? I'm from Indonesia!

Hellooo :smile:
I am currently in Mumbai, India. I wanted to take this foundation course because I wasnt completely sure of what I wanted to study. What about youu?
Reply 4
Original post by Prii21
I am currently in Mumbai, India. I wanted to take this foundation course because I wasnt completely sure of what I wanted to study. What about youu?

Hi. Im from Indonesia. :smile:
Im taking this foundation because my high school certificate isnt recognised at warwick. Hmm. Could i have your email for further contact? Mine is
Original post by Prii21
Hello :biggrin:
I have applied for the International Foundation Programme at Middlesex, and was wondering who else is going for that course, or who has already been in that course?
Is it a good course to start with?

yes i do this :smile: hope to see you...when will you start??
Reply 6
Original post by cathyrne
Hi. Im from Indonesia. :smile:
Im taking this foundation because my high school certificate isnt recognised at warwick. Hmm. Could i have your email for further contact? Mine is

Heyy!
Yeah sure, [email protected] :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by tunanguyen
yes i do this :smile: hope to see you...when will you start??

Ill start this September (2014)
What about youu? :smile:
Original post by Prii21

Hey! I'm doing the Warwick ifp for the same reason :smile:
Oh and we're in the same country! I'm in Pune. Good luck with the course :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by revelry26
Hey! I'm doing the Warwick ifp for the same reason :smile:
Oh and we're in the same country! I'm in Pune. Good luck with the course :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hey! So glad to hear that someone else is in the same situation as me, haha! Goodluck to you too :biggrin: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending