The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

International Students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chrisxzh
Hey everyone! Just wanted to see how many fellow international students are entering Exeter this Sept?
. Heyyy 'm an international student coming to exeter to study computer science
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
Original post by cutepeace
. Heyyy 'm an international student coming to exeter to study computer science

Nice! Where are you from?
Reply 22
Holland Hall? I read that it was oversubscribed. I was given Lafrowda Blk J.

Yeah, I know, I guess I just had luck... Where is Lafrowda?
From Nigeria and will be stayn in lawfrowda blk g
Reply 24
Original post by marta05
Yeah, I know, I guess I just had luck... Where is Lafrowda?

On St Germans Road. On the other side of Campus.
Reply 25
Holland Hall? I read that it was oversubscribed. I was given Lafrowda Blk J.

Hey, I will be in block J too. I will do law and I'm from Thailand. How about you? Nice to meet you!!!:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by theoryt
Hey, I will be in block J too. I will do law and I'm from Thailand. How about you? Nice to meet you!!!:smile:

Pleasure to meet you as well! I'm doing accounting and Finance, I'm from Singapore.
Hi everyone!
I'm from Poland and I'll be studying PPE :smile:
Reply 28
hey everyone,I really need your help , I am from Romania , and I got an unconditional offer from Exeter. Eventually my grades are very good for being accepted, but I took my TOEFL test twice and I got 97 ( I need 100 ). I was wondering if there were some cases , when some international students got accepted with lower TOEFL at Exeter ?. Thanks :smile: have a nice day
Original post by qwertyxc
hey everyone,I really need your help , I am from Romania , and I got an unconditional offer from Exeter. Eventually my grades are very good for being accepted, but I took my TOEFL test twice and I got 97 ( I need 100 ). I was wondering if there were some cases , when some international students got accepted with lower TOEFL at Exeter ?. Thanks :smile: have a nice day

When your offer is unconditional, it means that it's subject to no conditions ie. you've definitely got in. If you put your TOEFL exams on UCAS, the score you'd need to get to be accepted would be put in your offer - if it wasn't there and they gave you an unconditional one, it doesn't matter.

I didn't do an A-level exam that I said I'd do on UCAS, but since my offer was also unconditional, I didn't even have to take it at all in the end. I should think that the same applies to you.

But if you're still worried, I suggest you contact the university directly. Good luck :wink:
Reply 30
Original post by overthinker95
When your offer is unconditional, it means that it's subject to no conditions ie. you've definitely got in. If you put your TOEFL exams on UCAS, the score you'd need to get to be accepted would be put in your offer - if it wasn't there and they gave you an unconditional one, it doesn't matter.

I didn't do an A-level exam that I said I'd do on UCAS, but since my offer was also unconditional, I didn't even have to take it at all in the end. I should think that the same applies to you.

But if you're still worried, I suggest you contact the university directly. Good luck :wink:

ohh sorry I have got a conditional offer, my mistake , anyway thanks for the answer :smile:
sorry for the late reply. I'm from Singapore, studying accounting and finance for 4 years.

Hey I'm an international student and I will be studying accounting and finance too!! (but for 3 years). I'm from Thailand by the way but I spent my four years of high school in China at an American International school and have met some Singaporean friends. See you soon!
Original post by theoryt

hey!! I'm from Thailand too!
Reply 33
Original post by m.n.ting
Hey I'm an international student and I will be studying accounting and finance too!! (but for 3 years). I'm from Thailand by the way but I spent my four years of high school in China at an American International school and have met some Singaporean friends. See you soon!

Great! See you in class then.
Hey everyone! I'm from Canada and doing a MSc in IT Management. I'm living in block H Lafrowda. I'm so excited!! Can't wait to meet everyone
Reply 35
Hey international students! I'm coming from Japan and am going to be studying Applied Clinical Psychology. I'll be living in block C, Lafrowda! (:
Hi i am from hong kong gonna do accounting and finance as well! I m just hoping that the results are gonna allow me to get in this uni :s
Original post by mitch922
Hi i am from hong kong gonna do accounting and finance as well! I m just hoping that the results are gonna allow me to get in this uni :s

heya! Hope u get in! I visit HK a lot while I'm studying HS in Guangzhou. See you~ Tell me when you know the result.
Reply 38
Original post by mitch922

Hey! I am from HK as well but I'm going to Exeter as an exchange student, gna study psychology
Original post by chloecg
Hey! I am from HK as well but I'm going to Exeter as an exchange student, gna study psychology

hey! how long are u gonna stay for?

Quick Reply

Latest