Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who's your favourite US President?

ReputationRep:
    JFK

ReputationRep:
    Of all time, probably Abe or Jefferson. Abe didn't really like blacks (no different virtually every other white person in his country at the time) and Jefferson owned slaves, but again no different to many other of the Founding Fathers and it was the morals of their era. I'd also add Andrew Jackson and FDR. Regarding Abe, I wish I had a time machine and go back and see the Gettysburg Address, IMO the best speech ever given in the past 200 years or so.

In my lifetime, probably Clinton, then Obama. Never liked Reagan and the Bushs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Abraham Lincoln, though he is also the president I know the most about. He had many characteristics worth emulating, and his accomplishments are probably the most significant.

ReputationRep:
    Kennedy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    George Bush.... Said no one ever.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say Lyndon baines Johnson,
    Its unfair that he inherited the Vietnam war and he only wanted to win it, that's why he followed his generals advice to send more troops, but yeah his great society reforms are great! Food stamps, Medicaid, civil rights he's one of my favourite other than FDR or Kennedy
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSweatyNerd)
    George Bush.... Said no one ever.
    Lol :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thomas mother****ing jefferson (TJ)
    followed closely by babe lincoln

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.