The Student Room Group

Is there anyone in year 11 who is happy about leaving?

Some of my friends don't want to but I simply don't care about leaving...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So do you care about staying?
I'm ECSTATIC. I simply cannot wait :biggrin: I love my friends and all, but you do reach a point when you want a new start and some new faces around you. Can't wait :biggrin:

Edit: Wait, OP, did you mean leaving school for good? In which case, I'm not leaving.. I've still got 2 years in sixth form to go.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not leaving yet, lol, still two more years left :colone:
I was so happy to leave in year 11 & my life has been much better since.
Reply 5
Original post by A5ko
So do you care about staying?

No, I mean I really don't see the fuss in leaving. To me its a good thing!
Reply 6
Original post by thechemistress
I'm ECSTATIC. I simply cannot wait :biggrin: I love my friends and all, but you do reach a point when you want a new start and some new faces around you. Can't wait :biggrin:

Edit: Wait, OP, did you mean leaving school for good? In which case, I'm not leaving.. I've still got 2 years in sixth form to go.

I mean just leaving secondary to go to sixth form. And thats exactly how I feel!! I just can't wait to start a new routine :smile:
Original post by Tcool
I mean just leaving secondary to go to sixth form. And thats exactly how I feel!! I just can't wait to start a new routine :smile:

Ah, right xD It's going to be great :biggrin: What subjects are you doing?
Reply 8
Ah, right xD It's going to be great :biggrin: What subjects are you doing?

If all goes well, History, Business, Sociology and Psychology. I wanted to do English but the more I think about it I doubt im going to get a good grade at it in GCSE let alone doing it at A level. What subjects are you looking to do?
Original post by Tcool
If all goes well, History, Business, Sociology and Psychology. I wanted to do English but the more I think about it I doubt im going to get a good grade at it in GCSE let alone doing it at A level. What subjects are you looking to do?

I'm sure you will :smile:
Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics for me :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hello. I left at the end of yr 11 last year to move to a school 60 miles away. It was difficult, but I was ready to move on to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't really mind...I'm just looking forward to sixth form!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Are you leaving after yr 11?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Btw, sixth form can be both fun and hard work. You need to get your head down right at the start otherwise you are cramming before exams. I learnt that he hard way :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
When I was in year 11 I decided to stay at my sixth form for another two years. Now I seriously can't wait for university, I can't stand the same environment or people I've been seeing for the last 7 years.
Original post by Ndella
When I was in year 11 I decided to stay at my sixth form for another two years. Now I seriously can't wait for university, I can't stand the same environment or people I've been seeing for the last 7 years.

Ditto. Everything just feels the same and its getting boring, ready to move into a new environment and leave behind the people I slightly dislike/have no interactions with
Reply 16
I can't wait to leave :biggrin:

I'm sure you will :smile:
Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics for me :biggrin:

And ahhh, you're like my A-Level buddy :wink: I'll be doing Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry and I was going to do Physics but then I decided I need to break it up a bit, so I'll probably be doing Art :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Ryan075
Are you leaving after yr 11?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep after my exams are finished I can finally get out out there! And im glad it all worked out for you when you moved :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Ndella

Lol, I know I will miss it but every single day for the last 5 years of my life have been the same! I really need a change :smile:
Original post by Caitlin_3008
I can't wait to leave :biggrin:

And ahhh, you're like my A-Level buddy :wink: I'll be doing Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry and I was going to do Physics but then I decided I need to break it up a bit, so I'll probably be doing Art :smile:

Awesome :biggrin: Wow, Art is a challenge xD Good luck xD

Quick Reply

Latest