The Student Room Group

AS AQA Biology Unit 2

As promised I have attached the set of questions and model answers for Unit 2 - these will serve as useful revision notes

Any questions - pm me for now (i will respond in due time)

I will run a revision day forum this Sunday 1st of June as I did for Unit 1 (but for now, any questions by pm)

oak12
Reply 1
Original post by oak12
As promised I have attached the set of questions and model answers for Unit 2 - these will serve as useful revision notes

I will run a revision day forum this Sunday 1st of June as I did for Unit 1 (but for now, any questions by pm)

oak12

Thanks, appreciated
Reply 2
Thanks so much, your unit 1 one was a life saver
Original post by oak12

oak12

how is 8 the answer for question 5d of unit 2 bio aqa I dont understand thanks for the notes
Omg you life saver. Been trying to find this for like half an hour cause your unit one helped so so much.
Reply 5
For the standard deviation questions, where you mention if standard deviation overlap difference isn't significant etc...How can you tell from a table or a graph that values overlap?
Would you be able to show me an example please?
Hi Could you explain how insects undego gaseous exchange like in bullet points for the process? And the same for fish if that's okay? Thankyou in advance!! btw your notes are great!
Reply 7
Hi, these notes are really good! Do you have any for unit 1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending