My Mums Surname On My student Account Is Different on Her Personal Account.

Watch
ΘTheta
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Question 1. My Mum surname on my application is different to the surname my Mum put on her application, but the surname on my Mum account is the surname that is on all her financial documents. Do I need to the surname on my account (the student account) to the same surname as the one on my Mums account?

Question 2. If I fill out the PFF2 Form, my mum has her CRN number, but my dad has, I believe 2 CRN numbers (because last night, when SFE sent him an email, he filled out the relevant questions, and I'm not 100% sure if he got to the part where you fill out the details to make your password. But I assuming my dad must have passed through that stage because when I made his account for him externally, not via the link (from the SFE website), when, after you put in the relevant details needed, to make my Dads account, it said that "they think he has already resisted with them". So I'm not sure if he has 2 CRN numbers =/), so shall I leave the CRN number out when my parents fills out their details?

Thanks for the Help guys - Massively STRESSED out at the moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.79%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (873)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise