The Student Room Group

Cheap Protein

Does anyone know of any cheap protein and creatine suppliers?
matrix nutrition
Go Nutrition and My Protein

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Go Nutrition and My Protein

Posted from TSR Mobile

This! Most big company brands (ON, GNC ... ) will be more expensive for no added value. You'll be able to find cheaper than GN and MP out there (possibly at the expense of quality), but GN and MP are always safe shouts if you're not up for going on a bargain hunt every time you want to buy protein/creatine. :tongue:
Not sure about cheap, but myprotein is the best IMO
Quark
Cottage cheese
Milk
Peanut butter
Honey

Blend that and you got yourself a cheap homemade protein shake which you can use to wash down some eggs/tuna/sperm
Bespoke Supplements, whey protein concentrate £10 a kilo if you use the code WHEY10. Lots of great flavours. Cheapest WPC in the UK at the moment.
Original post by commandant
Bespoke Supplements, whey protein concentrate £10 a kilo if you use the code WHEY10. Lots of great flavours. Cheapest WPC in the UK at the moment.

Brah your supplement comparison link doesn't work, is that the site you made?
Original post by King Leonidas
Brah your supplement comparison link doesn't work, is that the site you made?

It's undergoing so pretty big changes at the moment, there's supposed to be a page stating so. If you're on Twitter we're under @MuscleSupermkt
Reply 9
Reply 10
I would suggest Olympus Health Premium Protein. 5kg is roughly £35. It's a combination of whey/casein/soy to bring costs down but I have had the same results in terms of recovery period/strength and size gains since using it as I had with MyProtein/Maxinutrition/Optimum Nutrition etc.

At the end of the day it's a supplement. Your major protein sources should be from whole foods so spending vast amounts of money on MEGA-HYDROXY-CUT-PSYCHO-MASS with 'Patented Protex technology' containing 'the most bioavailable whey isolate on the market' etc etc etc isn't really worth it.
Original post by King Leonidas
Quark
Cottage cheese
Milk
Peanut butter
Honey

Blend that and you got yourself a cheap homemade protein shake which you can use to wash down some eggs/tuna/sperm

Was about to say this. Asda..... Why not have "real" stuff?
https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/75642/ For a free 250g bag of protein when you spend 10 quid

Quick Reply