The Student Room Group

trials

im not to scared about the exams but what if i cant find my seat and i continuously sit in the wrong one
Reply 1
Original post by haseena1
im not to scared about the exams but what if i cant find my seat and i continuously sit in the wrong one

You'll not have trouble finding your seat as you should be guided by an individulator or a row of students will guide you to the correct seating location. In addition, you should have a note with your name and student number on, that way you have one specific seat that you'll exhibit till the end of the examination period (1st to last).
Reply 2
Original post by Magistl
You'll not have trouble finding your seat as you should be guided by an individulator or a row of students will guide you to the correct seating location. In addition, you should have a note with your name and student number on, that way you have one specific seat that you'll exhibit till the end of the examination period (1st to last).

surely the seat would change because exams are different and i heard different because i was told by year 11s that you have a seat number lik L3 and youd have to go and sit there but what if i cant find l3 what if im stuck what if a poo my self like in the inbetweeners
Reply 3
surely the seat would change because exams are different and i heard different because i was told by year 11s that you have a seat number lik L3 and youd have to go and sit there but what if i cant find l3 what if im stuck what if a poo my self like in the inbetweeners

The seats don't change, less hassle that way. "what if a poo my self like in the inbetweeners" Don't have a high fibre breakfast...? Seriously though, unless you have a medical condition, I'm sure you can hold last nights dinner for a few hours, or just go in the morning?
Reply 4
Original post by Magistl
The seats don't change, less hassle that way. "what if a poo my self like in the inbetweeners" Don't have a high fibre breakfast...? Seriously though, unless you have a medical condition, I'm sure you can hold last nights dinner for a few hours, or just go in the morning?

are you completely sure what if it is different in anoher school because my school is
Reply 5
are you completely sure what if it is different in anoher school because my school is

Well that's what they do in my school. If your school does it different then apologies for the incorrect information, sincerely.

Working under the assumption that your school does it different, I imagine that the people who stand in the halls while you do the examinations (individulators) will direct you to the position in which you'll do your exams.

Quick Reply

Latest