The Student Room Group

Student finance website down ?

http://www.studentfinance.direct.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=153,4680119&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Is it down for anyone else.

And is the deadline 00:00 30th may
or
23:59 30 may

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's down for me too. It's ridiculous:s-smilie:

I'm wondering about the deadline too.. normally these deadlines are at 5pm or something :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by T-GiuR
http://www.studentfinance.direct.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=153,4680119&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

or

It's also down for me and I would also like to know at what point the deadline is, if it's tonight then SFC need to get their website up so people can actually apply
Reply 3
Original post by zedaa
It's down for me too. It's ridiculous:s-smilie:

Deadline in 1 hour or 25?!?
Original post by T-GiuR

or

I think it's down for everyone :unimpressed:, and to be on the safe side deadline is 23:59
but I'm not sure :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by wait-loss
Deadline in 1 hour or 25?!?

1 hour
Original post by zedaa
1 hour

1 hour??!! :eek:
what we are just doing our stuff now!
Reply 8
It's not a deadline it is a GUIDELINE. This guideline/deadline is in place to make sure you get your money on time. If you finish your application on Monday the world is not going to end and your money will still probably come in time. Relax. You can actually apply in August/September if you like. You just wouldn't get your money on time.
Reply 9
Original post by StressedStudent0
1 hour??!! :eek:
well now its 34
Reply 10
If you apply on the 00:01 on the 31st I promise that nothing bad will happen lol.
Reply 11
Original post by alapa
If you apply on the 00:01 on the 31st I promise that nothing bad will happen lol.

Are you sure.. ?
Original post by alapa
It's not a deadline it is a GUIDELINE. This guideline/deadline is in place to make sure you get your money on time. If you finish your application on Monday the world is not going to end and your money will still probably come in time. Relax. You can actually apply in August/September if you like. You just wouldn't get your money on time.

and what happens if we dont get our money on time?
Reply 13
People. Please read my post before you give yourself a heart attack.
Reply 14
Oh my word why is it still down
Reply 15
it says "you must"
Reply 16
Original post by StressedStudent0
and what happens if we dont get our money on time?

Then you will get your money late...... So maybe 3-4 weeks into your course instead of one week. Or maybe months if you apply really late or screw up your application. You will still get your money.
Original post by alapa
Then you will get your money late...... So maybe 3-4 weeks into your course instead of one week. Or maybe months if you apply really late or screw up your application. You will still get your money.

So do we have to pay out of our own pockets for the 3-4 weeks then? :confused:
Reply 18
Original post by Anna7711
it says "you must"

They do that so everyone applies early enough to make SURE they get their money on time. Its not a hard and fast rule. People apply late and get paid on time. Some people apply late and don't get paid on time. Honestly you can apply as normal after the 'deadline'. I'm not lying to you.
Reply 19
So if I apply tomorrow, it'll be fine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending