Turn on thread page Beta

Can any 1 give me info on John L. Sullivan? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im doing a report and i got NOTHING.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    Im doing a report and i got NOTHING.
    Try Yahoooooooo! It has 24,900 websites for that guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Try Yahoooooooo! It has 24,900 websites for that guy.
    more than half of them are in spanish or some crazy language that i dont know about, or have no relivent infomation. so thanks n e way

ReputationRep:
    I just googled it and got thousands of hits. Scanned over the first 5 pages of results and only one was in a foreign language, which appeared to be German.

I suggest you try again, and you can always set it just to search for uk pages, so it wont come up with foreign sites. I think you might be able to set the language as well but I'm not 100%

What subject is this for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I just googled it and got thousands of hits. Scanned over the first 5 pages of results and only one was in a foreign language, which appeared to be German.

I suggest you try again, and you can always set it just to search for uk pages, so it wont come up with foreign sites. I think you might be able to set the language as well but I'm not 100%

What subject is this for?
    You can you just go to user preferences or something and it gives you a choice of what languages to search and stuff like that.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.