ReputationRep:
    For those who cant sleep, or dont want to,
    drinks on me.

*Tea,coffee only.

ReputationRep:
    this will probably be moved,

but coffee please!

ReputationRep:
    I'll try for an all-nighter, but to be honest, i'll probably fall asleep at 4.

ReputationRep:
    Tea for me

ReputationRep:
    Yea I wasn't able to get to sleep last night at all, had to occupy myself with the mint or BB live But yea my cut off point is about 4.30am before I have to go to sleep. Besides, I have wake up like 9.30 tomorrow as I have to get my results!!! . I have a huge sleeping shift pattern..going to bed about 4 and waking up about 1!!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, get some sleep people. What's the point in staying up all night? You're not going to get the results any earlier. In fact it's going to make it seem longer than sleeping. If you sleep it's like you don't have to sit and wait. You just wake up and there you have the results.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I think the point is you can't get to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna be up untill about 3-4 am, not because i cant sleep waiting for exam results, just because Yankee game is on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizer)
    precisely

ReputationRep:
    BB live rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjoe)
    BB live rocks!
    If you want something to help you to sleep:p:

ReputationRep:
    im hungry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizer)
    Well, just listen to some music or read some book in bed, that way you'll fall asleep in a jiffy. In fact try reading one of the Harry Potter books. Should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjoe)
    BB live rocks!
    Well the ch4 show is a lot better since there's always sound, on BB live the sound always goes. The mint is better..the challenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiraag)
    im hungry
    I just ate some Maltesers - yum yum

ReputationRep:
    I plan on staying up all night watching my Lost DVD..but I'll probably only last till about 4. I'm tired now but I'm not guna let myself fall asleep 'cause I'll only wake up every 5 mins till the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, that's it. I'll stay up all night and bore you lot to death on here so you have no choice but to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troyes)
    Alright, that's it. I'll stay up all night and bore you lot to death on here so you have no choice but to go to bed.
    Just thought I'd add that track is currently being updated according to the website! Does this mean we may have a reoccurance of that year where track came online at midnight?! One can hope!

ReputationRep:
    just stay on the computer or watch tv for hours and then u will be really sleepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xlouisedoll)
    I plan on staying up all night watching my Lost DVD..but I'll probably only last till about 4. I'm tired now but I'm not guna let myself fall asleep 'cause I'll only wake up every 5 mins till the morning.
    really? I think if you fell to sleep, I doubt you'll wake up..unless you have an exam nightmare

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.