The Student Room Group

Deferring an entry

It may sound like a stupid answer and I think I already know the answer, but if I were to defer my entry for a year, is it still possible to apply to other universities again?
I have an offer for Psychology but I'm unsure if this is what I want to do, I know I really want to be a nurse sometimes in the future after that course, but I think I'd rather start my nursing degree asap. I'm scared in case I won't get offers If I pull out of university this year to apply for nursing in September, and lose my place at another university. Nursing I'm told is a difficult course to get onto!

So, if I did defer my offer to start next year, would it be possible to apply for nursing through UCAS and then reject my current offer? I feel like the answer is no but I may be wrong!
If not, what are your suggestions?

Also I posted this this is a thread before that was in the wrong area, anyone know how I can delete it?
Reply 1
You're right. It's no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You're right. It's no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, how do you know?
Reply 3
Original post by Sezena
Thank you, how do you know?

because i actually bothered to read the UCAS rules and then foolishly tried to help people
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
because i actually bothered to read the UCAS rules and then foolishly tried to help people

I read them too today but couldn't see anything about that.
"Foolishly?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending