The Student Room Group

Spanish Law VS Hispanic Law?!!?!

What is the difference between Spanish and Hispnaic Law? I know it may sound like a very dumb question but the reason I am asking is that some courses saw Spanish whilst others Hispanic, yet they all include the year abroad in Spain NOT South America.
Thus is there a difference at all? Would this impact my PS, by just calling it one or the other?

Many thanks!
Original post by TheAnnabelle
What is the difference between Spanish and Hispnaic Law? I know it may sound like a very dumb question but the reason I am asking is that some courses saw Spanish whilst others Hispanic, yet they all include the year abroad in Spain NOT South America.
Thus is there a difference at all? Would this impact my PS, by just calling it one or the other?

Many thanks!

To find the differences, what you really need to do is go through and look at all the different modules that you will study on each course. The differences and similarities should become apparent when you do that.

You should, however, be able to write your PS without ever specifically mentioning the name of the course. If you're applying to courses with slightly different names, you don't want to find that you alienate some of the admissions tutors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending