The Student Room Group

Boots Online Assessment advice ?

Hi, so i applied for a customer service assistant seasonal job at Boots in an airport for this summer yesterday. Within a hour they contacted me to say ive passed that stage and now needed to complete an online assessment where you answer scenario questions and personality questions etc. I have completed this on the same day yesterday and was wondering how long should one wait to hear back from them?

Is it true if you are unsuccessful at getting an interview they will usually tell you the next day after the online assessment?

Thank you = ) and also would you think there would be far more people applying for the job if its based in an airport terminal ?
I'm in the same situation as you!! its horrible having to wait, I expect you will hear back on monday! :smile:
I also applied for a customer assistant job, i actually applied for two! i completed the questionnaire for both jobs and for the first one within five minutes of completing the questionnaire i checked my application status and stated that it was a unsuccessful application. However when i completed the second questionnaire it came up on my application status as under review.

I am still waiting for a reply although i only completed the questionnaire yesterday. :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm the same as you guys! I did the online questionnaire yesterday morning! I hope I hear soon...
I waited 5 days for them to tell me I was unsuccessful :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending