Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd start up a thread dedicated to those who have sucessfully got into Keele.

I had a quick look on track as it was kinda working and it says unconditional so hopefully fingers crossed ive got in (i will be truly gutted if this was a glich on track when i looked even though it is really early in the morning)

ReputationRep:
    that'll be bad if you didn't. I mean going into all the effort in setting up this topic.

Well done if its right though.

What time does ucas go online proper?

ReputationRep:
    Well I still can't get onto Track!

ReputationRep:
    Still says unconditional looks like i'm coming to keele
    :party: ;thumbsup; ;grouphugs;

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. got my letter from ucas in the post. I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean I'm allowed to put Kool and the Gang on?

I'm not going to play 'Celebration', as that would be far too obvious and appropriate for this situation. Instead I'm going to play 'Get down on it' so that you're all somehow hypnotised into thinking you've just been employed by DFS instead. I'm such a knave sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    IM IN!! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Im in too

ReputationRep:
    In In In !

ReputationRep:
    Me too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    what are the subjects you are all studying?

ReputationRep:
    law + forensic science

ReputationRep:
    Psychology + Criminology

ReputationRep:
    i'm in!!! law and history!

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm in....

didn't make the offer but rung them up at 1pm and got accepted over the phone after they included an AS grade . So i'll have to wait to see what track says before i confirm it...

Maths and Psychology :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nice one sayiamaladingdong (Is that about right). :cool:

Rung them up in the afternoon to change one of the courses (I already got in on a firm) and so they've changed it. Anyone have any idea what happens now? does it change on the ucas webby? or do i get a letter through?

ReputationRep:
    if i remember...you confirm on ucas track and then sit back while keele send out a whole bunch of freshers letters etc to you
    they may say they're still working on accomodation for you, but that's a lie cos they've been at that since easter at least

ReputationRep:
    close enough :p:

btw, dont be deceived by my profile, i'm actually a guy. So dont be getting any ideas, stucas :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.