The Student Room Group

What should I do?

So basically I really like this guy and I'm not quite sure if he likes me back or just as a friend.
I really need some advice on what to do because I don't wanna "just go for it" and make it awkward because we're in a big group of friends and it would just be awful if he didn't like me back. But then again I don't want to leave it because if he does like me then I really want to see if anything could happen.

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated, from both guys and girls.

Thanks in advance :smile: x
Reply 1
Anyone?? :s-smilie:
Try subtly flirting a little with him and see how he reacts and then take it from there. Also ask the the group (so it doesn't look too obvious that you're asking only him) what their types are.
Best way Is to start a Facebook conversation with him and ask him for some generic help. If he likes you, it'll lead on from there
Reply 4
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Try subtly flirting a little with him and see how he reacts and then take it from there. Also ask the the group (so it doesn't look too obvious that you're asking only him) what their types are.

What would you suggest? I've tried the classic "I'm cold" and he offered me his arm to cling on to and we were sat down at a table before and I was pretty close to him and brushing up against him a little and he didn't move away OR closer. Both of these we were relatively drunk though so I don't really know what to do next :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by fajitamunch
Best way Is to start a Facebook conversation with him and ask him for some generic help. If he likes you, it'll lead on from there

Well I text and snapchat him a bit (like twice a week?) already
Use snapchat. Try on a slightly saucy dress and send it to him asking if it looks nice. Say you need a male opinion
Original post by Anonymous
What would you suggest? I've tried the classic "I'm cold" and he offered me his arm to cling on to and we were sat down at a table before and I was pretty close to him and brushing up against him a little and he didn't move away OR closer. Both of these we were relatively drunk though so I don't really know what to do next :frown:

Try reading these;
- http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/valley-girl-brain/201203/how-flirt-without-it-seeming-youre-flirting
- http://www.wikihow.com/Subtly-Flirt-With-a-Guy

Also try doing it when not drunk :smile:

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 8

Thank you so much :smile: when we're drunk together that's when I gain the confidence to start thinking I should go for it :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending