Watch
sshadow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
da ***?

there should be no 'girls night out'.

lads nights out are fine because we get embarrassingly drunk and do stupid stuff.

what happens on a girls night out?

***s the point in them?
antipathy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why are women not allowed to get embarrassingly drunk and do stupid things also?
daisychain_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Of course, they belong in the kitchen, right?
Narcissist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry OP but I'm actually quite pleased to see groups of women when I go out in town.

You can carry on 'getting embarrassingly drunk and doing stupid stuff' with groups of men if that's what you're partial to though.
sshadow
Rep:
?
(Original post by antipathy)
Why are women not allowed to get embarrassingly drunk and do stupid things also?
they dont though, they probably just ***** about stuff. and besides, if theyre all in a group everyone will assume theyre single so theyll get hit on all the time :rolleyes:

(Original post by daisychain_)
Of course, they belong in the kitchen, right?
:rolleyes:

(Original post by Narcissist)
Sorry OP but I'm actually quite pleased to see groups of women when I go out in town.

You can carry on 'getting embarrassingly drunk and doing stupid stuff' with groups of men if that's what you're partial to though.
as it happens im not a massive fan of lads nights. mixed groups always work best. i mean, i wanted to go out with this girl tonight, but its a 'girls night out'. i mean, why?
Gax
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sshadow)
da ***?

there should be no 'girls night out'.

lads nights out are fine because we get embarrassingly drunk and do stupid stuff.

what happens on a girls night out?

***s the point in them?
What is this? Saudi Arabia?
sshadow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gax)
What is this? Saudi Arabia?

i mean, its fine she goes on them, im just trying to understand what exactly they do on that night that makes it so special.
Gax
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

i mean, its fine she goes on them, im just trying to understand what exactly they do on that night that makes it so special.
Take lotsa pictures, like they always do. Probably
eelnais
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We get embarrassingly drunk and do stupid stuff.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
they dont though, they probably just ***** about stuff. and besides, if theyre all in a group everyone will assume theyre single so theyll get hit on all the time :rolleyes:

as it happens im not a massive fan of lads nights. mixed groups always work best. i mean, i wanted to go out with this girl tonight, but its a 'girls night out'. i mean, why?
She was letting you down easy
sshadow
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
She was letting you down easy
nope, their group are just weird together

me and a few friends were out with them before, and we all had to go to the bus stop (and wait until the bus comes, which took like 10 minutes) to see off one girl who went home early :rolleyes:

theyre really strict if its a 'girls night' that none of us guys are allowed to go
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nope, their group are just weird together

me and a few friends were out with them before, and we all had to go to the bus stop (and wait until the bus comes, which took like 10 minutes) to see off one girl who went home early :rolleyes:

theyre really strict if its a 'girls night' that none of us guys are allowed to go
probably don't want any boyfriends seeing them being slutty lol
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why go out at all?

Only time we need to leave the house is to go gym.

This thread is now a central heating appreciation thread
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are they not allowed to go out and get drunk with their friends the same as guys are? If it's okay for guys to go on a lad's night out, it's okay for girl's nights out... :confused:
slade p
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if girls don't have nights out then there will be no girls for guys to pull and enjoy themselves with.
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by antipathy)
because they need men to rescue them and actually bring them to safety

women getting drunk are so much of a liability its ridiculous
sshadow
Rep:
?
(Original post by bumblebee342)
Are they not allowed to go out and get drunk with their friends the same as guys are? If it's okay for guys to go on a lad's night out, it's okay for girl's nights out... :confused:
i just dont see the point

i mean, a group of girls dancing in a nightclub with no guys around, theyre all gonna get hit on, whats the point if they already have bfs :confused:

i mean, whenever im on a 'lads night out' and i know she's out too, i normally sneak off without telling anyone and end the night with her :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (23)
26.74%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10.47%
No I am happy with my choice (49)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (5)
5.81%

Watched Threads