The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hey everybody - im new to student room - trying to find a UCL discussion forum and i think i got the right place. Im going there to study art history (or hopefully swap to something more useful!). Got AAB in my results so very happy :0)! Would be cool if i knew some people before i went - my myspace is cheeky_monkey17 - look me up - see you guys at UCL!!!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
IainM
Another Natural Sciences student! Which streams will you take?

I wish they would update track, I'm starting to get paranoid.

Iain

Dun worry mate, a verbal conformation will do (recorded the phone call right ;p ).
geo106
hi

i had AAA offer(A in maths , A in economics) for L100 economics, i got AAAC so i got in to UCL. anyone know when accomodation is sorted out? and whether to send the confirmation letter back?

george

On my confirmation letter (AS 12) it says "UCL assumes you will take up your place. Only return this form if you wish to withdraw."

Does it say this on your letter? Also it says "If in doubt our friendly advisors are available on 0870 112 2211." So I guess you can check out if they are friendly...

Congratulations on your grades.
Reply 83
Anyone doing philosopy V500?
UCL natural sciences--it appears we already have 3 of us here.
I guess I 'kind of' did..
Reply 86
I've been on a gap year, so the offer meant entry, but woo! Soon I'll know how to say 'woo' in Russian :biggrin:
Now, give me my accommodation!
im i the only one here doing ancient history and egyptology (VQ14)? I feel lonely!
Reply 88
naughty_uk2
im i the only one here doing ancient history and egyptology (VQ14)? I feel lonely!

ancient history and egyptology sounds like such a cool course to study! If i did A-level History i would have proberly done that course :smile:
EDIT: But i know how u feel, i still havent found anyone doing Physics!
Anyone doing philosopy V500?

I'm doing Philosophy and Economics, so i'll probably have half of your course :smile:
Reply 90
Diachrom
I've been on a gap year, so the offer meant entry, but woo! Soon I'll know how to say 'woo' in Russian :biggrin:
Now, give me my accommodation!

Have you done much preparation for Russian?
Reply 91
IainM
Another Natural Sciences student! Which streams will you take?

I wish they would update track, I'm starting to get paranoid.

Iain

I'm not sure yet, maybe:
Earth: Life and Surface Evolution
Physical Chemistry

Still undecided though…

How about you??

xxx
Reply 92
Probably Molecular and Cellular Biology and Organic Chemistry. You got any letters from them yet?
Reply 93
IainM
Probably Molecular and Cellular Biology and Organic Chemistry. You got any letters from them yet?

Nothing, just the one from UCAS about replying if you don't want to go.

I'm assuming they'll send everything on the 8th Sept when I hear about accommodation.

xxx
Reply 94
xbabydoll
Nothing, just the one from UCAS about replying if you don't want to go.

I'm assuming they'll send everything on the 8th Sept when I hear about accommodation.

xxx

On the phone (after finding out I'd been accepted), the admissions tutor said we would hear in about 7 days time. Im sure Sept 8th is the latest we should hear.

Just got the AS12 this morning.

Iain
I've had an unconditional since this time last year for Scandinavian Studies (R600) but I'm still REALLY excited!! Possibly because I've had to wait so long!

Congratulations everyone!! :biggrin: I saw someone earlier doing French and Swedish.... for the Swedish part I'll probably see you around :smile: (Even though I'm taking Norwegian, lol)

Latest

Trending

Trending