Turn on thread page Beta

how many GCSE's have you got left? watch

ReputationRep:
    So have many exams have you got left? I've got 7 left to do out of.22 it's mad how quick they have gone! How do you think you've done so far? I've honestly done shockingly bad omg

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 left I'm sure you'll have done much better than you think; we tend to focus on all the questions we were stuck on rather than the ones we managed to answer

I'd say I've done ok/good in all of them so far (I daren't say brilliant unless I get lower grades than expected in August ) - eng lit was a nightmare at first but I winged it pretty well if I do say so myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6 left, woop.

1 x Eng Lang
    3 x Maths
    2 x Italian

ReputationRep:
    7.. English Lan, Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computing and RE

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 left, 3 that I definitely don't want to be doing! 2 of them are maths which I already sat and had an A(for some reason anyone who didn't get an a* has to resit) and additional maths which I just don't have a clue for! What exams do you have left? I also have 2 English language, re, welsh and history.. and yup same, my exams haven't gone as well as I wanted them to tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelly_kelly)
    I have 8 left I'm sure you'll have done much better than you think; we tend to focus on all the questions we were stuck on rather than the ones we managed to answer

I'd say I've done ok/good in all of them so far (I daren't say brilliant unless I get lower grades than expected in August ) - eng lit was a nightmare at first but I winged it pretty well if I do say so myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well the first time I doubted myself was in the first unit 3&2 science exam simply because of how the exam has changed,
    The unit 2s were a killer for me haha. However in my first history exam I had a massive mental breakdown and ever since I've had constant panick attacks etc and I don't know what caused them (still don't know) it wasn't pressure or nerves related so I don't know what it was so in a nutshell ive not done good. And yeah I was like that in the first English lit haha

ReputationRep:
    I have another 8 xD

ReputationRep:
    14- although I'm classifying that my exams are over after 12 as the extra two are General Studies lol. So far I think I've done terribly :/ dreading results day but yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahclargo)
    I have 8 left, 3 that I definitely don't want to be doing! 2 of them are maths which I already sat and had an A(for some reason anyone who didn't get an a* has to resit) and additional maths which I just don't have a clue for! What exams do you have left? I also have 2 English language, re, welsh and history.. and yup same, my exams haven't gone as well as I wanted them to tbh
    I've got biology, physics, chemistry (all unit 1s), 2maths and 2english language

ReputationRep:
    You do two English lang exams? what exam board?

ReputationRep:
    Biology Unit 1
    Chemistry Paper 2
    English Language
    Maths Non +Calculator
    Physics paper 2
    Philosophy paper 1 +2
    =8 -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Levingne)
    WJEC there was this giant mess up with the gradings in January so one of mine is a resit! I had a b and even though that sounds ok, I want a career in journalism so I need at least an a really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Levingne)

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exam.board is WJEC what's yours?

ReputationRep:
    WJEC there was this giant mess up with the gradings in January so one of mine is a resit! I had a b and even though that sounds ok, I want a career in journalism so I need at least an a really
    I do WJEC too! Did you do English Lit as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    9 more - the ones I've been dreading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    9 more - the ones I've been dreading

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exams are they?

ReputationRep:
    Should have guessed that when you said you took Welsh! That's still really good, well done ah I understand, you'll do fine! are you hoping for an A/A* this time round? Good luck
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

What exams are they?
    5 science exams (the rest of OCR Triple Science), 3 Ancient History exams (each 90 minutes long with a 30 mark Q at the end :afraid:) and worst of all AS Politics Unit 2 on Monday :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    5 science exams (the rest of OCR Triple Science), 3 Ancient History exams (each 90 minutes long with a 30 mark Q at the end :afraid:) and worst of all AS Politics Unit 2 on Monday :sadnod:
    Ahh I do triple science too but with AQA so I only have 3 left and I've already had my History ones haha. Good luck for it I'm sure you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.