how many GCSE's have you got left? Watch

CaitlinN15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So have many exams have you got left? I've got 7 left to do out of.22 it's mad how quick they have gone! How do you think you've done so far? I've honestly done shockingly bad omg
kelly_kelly
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have 8 left I'm sure you'll have done much better than you think; we tend to focus on all the questions we were stuck on rather than the ones we managed to answer

I'd say I've done ok/good in all of them so far (I daren't say brilliant unless I get lower grades than expected in August ) - eng lit was a nightmare at first but I winged it pretty well if I do say so myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neuth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
6 left, woop.

1 x Eng Lang
3 x Maths
2 x Italian

LSEMaybe?
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
7.. English Lan, Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computing and RE
hannahclargo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have 8 left, 3 that I definitely don't want to be doing! 2 of them are maths which I already sat and had an A(for some reason anyone who didn't get an a* has to resit) and additional maths which I just don't have a clue for! What exams do you have left? I also have 2 English language, re, welsh and history.. and yup same, my exams haven't gone as well as I wanted them to tbh
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
(Original post by kelly_kelly)
I have 8 left I'm sure you'll have done much better than you think; we tend to focus on all the questions we were stuck on rather than the ones we managed to answer

I'd say I've done ok/good in all of them so far (I daren't say brilliant unless I get lower grades than expected in August ) - eng lit was a nightmare at first but I winged it pretty well if I do say so myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well the first time I doubted myself was in the first unit 3&2 science exam simply because of how the exam has changed,
The unit 2s were a killer for me haha. However in my first history exam I had a massive mental breakdown and ever since I've had constant panick attacks etc and I don't know what caused them (still don't know) it wasn't pressure or nerves related so I don't know what it was so in a nutshell ive not done good. And yeah I was like that in the first English lit haha
suzywithaZY
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have another 8 xD
Gorwell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
14- although I'm classifying that my exams are over after 12 as the extra two are General Studies lol. So far I think I've done terribly :/ dreading results day but yeah.
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
(Original post by hannahclargo)
I have 8 left, 3 that I definitely don't want to be doing! 2 of them are maths which I already sat and had an A(for some reason anyone who didn't get an a* has to resit) and additional maths which I just don't have a clue for! What exams do you have left? I also have 2 English language, re, welsh and history.. and yup same, my exams haven't gone as well as I wanted them to tbh
I've got biology, physics, chemistry (all unit 1s), 2maths and 2english language
Gorwell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You do two English lang exams? what exam board?
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Biology Unit 1
Chemistry Paper 2
English Language
Maths Non +Calculator
Physics paper 2
Philosophy paper 1 +2
=8 -.-
hannahclargo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Levingne)
WJEC there was this giant mess up with the gradings in January so one of mine is a resit! I had a b and even though that sounds ok, I want a career in journalism so I need at least an a really
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Levingne)

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exam.board is WJEC what's yours?
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
WJEC there was this giant mess up with the gradings in January so one of mine is a resit! I had a b and even though that sounds ok, I want a career in journalism so I need at least an a really
I do WJEC too! Did you do English Lit as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
9 more - the ones I've been dreading
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
(Original post by RayApparently)
9 more - the ones I've been dreading

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exams are they?
Gorwell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Should have guessed that when you said you took Welsh! That's still really good, well done ah I understand, you'll do fine! are you hoping for an A/A* this time round? Good luck
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CaitlinN15)
Posted from TSR Mobile

What exams are they?
5 science exams (the rest of OCR Triple Science), 3 Ancient History exams (each 90 minutes long with a 30 mark Q at the end :afraid:) and worst of all AS Politics Unit 2 on Monday :sadnod:
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
(Original post by RayApparently)
5 science exams (the rest of OCR Triple Science), 3 Ancient History exams (each 90 minutes long with a 30 mark Q at the end :afraid:) and worst of all AS Politics Unit 2 on Monday :sadnod:
Ahh I do triple science too but with AQA so I only have 3 left and I've already had my History ones haha. Good luck for it I'm sure you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carpe Diem Jay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads