Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess i'm the first to know! Good luck everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    Wooo yeh!!! Congratulations Bullyfish

I'm now an official Birmingham student nurse

ReputationRep:
    Well done to you then aswell!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou very much! I'm actually not at all bothered about my results now hehe

ReputationRep:
    YAY ME 2 wooohoooo the sillycow is comin to Birmingham!!! O yeh and WELL DUN

ReputationRep:
    Well done sillycow! What you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Wooo i got in

ReputationRep:
    YES!!!! Me too! Dont know what grades i got yet obviously, but im in! My insurance offered me a place as well! YES!!! Well done everyone! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well done you two!! Seems like good news all around so far!

ReputationRep:
    WELL DUN GUYS!!, i'm studying LAW(wow sounds weird haha), how bout you Bullyfish?

ReputationRep:
    Got in, track said nothing and i panicked:confused: phoned up the admin and he knew i was before i said my name, and saifd it was touch and go whether i would get into geology with biology but that he would accept there and then for geology so i said YES. see you there

ReputationRep:
    I would be Biology myself.
    And well done Seraphim!

So whats everyone going to be doing now to celebrate?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna go for lunch with my parents, then I'm going out tonight Hows about you?

ReputationRep:
    I would be sitting at home, having an absolutly GORGEOUS pizza tonight :p: Its my mums birthday aswell, so double the celebrations!

ReputationRep:
    WELL DONE EVERYONE. I told you it was nothing to worry about. And Sillycow - beware you're in for a HARD year! I have some first year books for sale if you're interested. Give me a PM if you are.

Glad to see you all made it!

ReputationRep:
    I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo! SO SO SO happy!! Wow Liv - me and u are going to be doing the same course at Bham - YAY!!! Got my two As and a B and I am bloody chuffed! Bham here I come!! Well done to everyone else and good luck to those who don't know yet!

ReputationRep:
    I got in!!! yesterday already actually, but I did the IB. They didnt confirm for the course I wanted but offered me a different one.

ReputationRep:
    Yay Birmingham are nice people. Offer was ABB and i got ACC and they still let me in \o/

ReputationRep:
    woooooohoooooo well done everyone! Thank goodness i finally know i'm actually in Birmingham....*does a happy dance*

ReputationRep:
    I'm celebrating by going to work:mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 3, 2006
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.