Greggs regional induction day!

Watch
_sophieann
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

I recently got offered a job at Gregg's, and have been invited to a regional induction day in July.

Has anyone been to one of these or know what to expect?

Any information would be great

thank you
Watermelondra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not much help but I actually have my induction at the end of the week, come Saturday I can tell you about it. All I know is you get paid for the few hours & travel reimbursed
_sophieann
Rep:
?
awesome, reply on this thread about it all as soon as you know? what region is this? thanks!
Watermelondra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by _sophieann)
awesome, reply on this thread about it all as soon as you know? what region is this? thanks!
Mines in bayswater London- according to the letters I received today the start time is 10:45 to 3, for a couple hours & after the induction is your start date. According to some threads on here people also received their uniforms & 3 week shift rota.
_sophieann
Rep:
?
Ah okay, link me to these threads?
Watermelondra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1734366

there's also another thread 19 pages long, can't seem to find it tho.
Watermelondra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yea, the induction is pretty much what others have said. A couple videos & alot of talking. Some icebreakers- introduce the person on your table, group activities, discussing the values of greggs. Bored silly, but you get paid. You find out your start date...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads