The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Right im after a bit of info here...

I just back from travelling and my parents applied for my accommodation on my behalf, but they say thats the only forms i had from the university. Is this right?!?? I received an unconditional offer in January just before i went away and assumed there would be more paperwork as i was definately going....HELP!

anyone else doin pre med studies??
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 61
They probably send out all the paperwork at once, unconditional or conditional. I wouldn't worry about it, they may not be too fast with sending things out but I doubt they've forgotten you!
Got my letter today, i'm doing law, see you all there!
Im in to do Earth and Environmental science with a year abroad!!!

Im sorry all u people who never got it.... i know how u feel as my boyfriend has been given the good old KB despite phoning up about 5 times to plead with them :-( even after asking them for ANY course they wud give him with the grades he got! So now wer are desperatly trying to work out a uni he could go to that isnt far from Lancs. :-( Any ideas? the edge is most definatly off my place in Lancs sniff
Reply 64
historyhoney
oh yeah, do you know how long it is till we get those packs with everything in?

mine arrived this morning
Reply 65
ems33
mine arrived this morning

I was kinda hoping mine would too - but it hasn't, now gotta wait until monday grrr

so do you know which college you belong to?
Reply 66
i recieved my pack in july, with my guide to intro week and part one green book (and loads of paper work), i had an unconditional. unless your talking about college contact stuff? has anyone been contacted by colleges yet?
Reply 67
Got in! Needed BBB for Philosophy but only got BBCC but still accepted! Am I right in thinking we don't need to send that reply slip as it says on it "lancaster assumes you will take up your place etc etc"?
Reply 68
jhighmore
Got in! Needed BBB for Philosophy but only got BBCC but still accepted! Am I right in thinking we don't need to send that reply slip as it says on it "lancaster assumes you will take up your place etc etc"?

i'd send it anyway to be on the safe side... well done!!!!!!!!
Reply 69
historyhoney
I was kinda hoping mine would too - but it hasn't, now gotta wait until monday grrr

so do you know which college you belong to?

I've received the same as JollyJo, the book of courses, intro week thing and membership applications for library, health centre and sports centre.

And I don't think we do have to send the reply slip back off your AS12 UCAS letter...
Reply 70
Well, the bit saying you must write to them was written by UCAS. Lancy wrote "DO NOT" reply in capitals, so i'm taking the hint and not sending it :smile:
Reply 71
i got BCC so didn't get on the accounting and finance course like mr mike but when i rang lancaster up they said i would get a phone call later for a reconsidered course so i'm doing politics with international relations with ems33!! it's not all too bad!!

hallam was my second choice but i really didn't want to go - good luck there mr mike. hope you find something you wanna do luke88 xx
Reply 72
floss
i got BCC so didn't get on the accounting and finance course like mr mike but when i rang lancaster up they said i would get a phone call later for a reconsidered course so i'm doing politics with international relations with ems33!! it's not all too bad!!

hallam was my second choice but i really didn't want to go - good luck there mr mike. hope you find something you wanna do luke88 xx

yay! congratulations floss! :party:
Reply 73
hey all!!!!!!!!

I got in wooooooo got AAAA needed my 3 As! Cannot wait, however haven't got this pack that everyone is talking bout. sure it will come soon, well done everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 74
wow...well done on all those A's Lauren! :smile:
Reply 75
ems33 - you gonna be my course buddy?! lol

what colleges have you applied for?? xx
Reply 76
i sure am floss! im scared cos ive never done politics before lol! Pendle 1st and Bowland (i think-ive forgotten lol) 2nd. how about u?
Reply 77
Anyone who got in but has deferred their entry and so is going in 07 like me?
Reply 78
ems33
i sure am floss! im scared cos ive never done politics before lol! Pendle 1st and Bowland (i think-ive forgotten lol) 2nd. how about u?

i did government and politics at A-level so i'll help you lol! londsale&fylde were my two but i'm sure i'll find you about.

you'll have to PM me your msn or something so we can keep in touch and we won't look like complete loners like everyone else at the first lecture lol! :p:

xx
Im in!!!!

Doing Marketing not sure what college yet!!

Woo Hoo!!

Latest

Trending

Trending