The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Current first year, ask away!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Queen Acajou
I know it's a campus university and there is the 'bubble' but how bad is it having to travel to leamington/Coventry/Birmingham for fun? Does it start to become annoying after a while?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. Buses to Leamington are a 20min journey on the U* buses, or around 40 on public buses (which go through more villages). Buses to coventry are also around 20ish minutes depending where in Coventry. Taxis there are about £12, and £20-25 to Leam.

Birmingham is usually a train journey - either bus/taxi to Coventry station or walk/taxi to Canley station. Doesn't take too long.

For going to clubs, TheUniExpress also run bus services on some nights out.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by jrs971
Not really. Buses to Leamington are a 20min journey on the U* buses, or around 40 on public buses (which go through more villages). Buses to coventry are also around 20ish minutes depending where in Coventry. Taxis there are about £12, and £20-25 to Leam.

Birmingham is usually a train journey - either bus/taxi to Coventry station or walk/taxi to Canley station. Doesn't take too long.

For going to clubs, TheUniExpress also run bus services on some nights out.

Thank you so much!!
I echo the above, I never had any issues with things being too far away, I actually thought the opposite and liked how close everything was. So don't worry about that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending