Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me 2!!!! Management IT in September :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Yup but im going to my firm in birm!!! yay! well done everyone :smile:
Reply 3
Woohoo! Comp Sci ! *chucks clearing notes into bin* Well done all who make it!!!!
Reply 4
well done so far everyone!! xx
Reply 5
my insurance history of art..i hope its not seen as a crappy worthless course..!
Reply 6
yes 1st choice ive got in ahhhhhhh management and leisure!! hope i picked the right course! When will we get out accomodation??
Reply 7
Yay! Geography in September, can't wait! You should have got an email from Manchester a while back telling you about what to do on results day and there is something in it about accommodation. I think that we get it with our offer letter, so you should get it today, if not, tomorrow. But I'm not positive as I can't be bothered to find the email!
Reply 8
Internet computing.... I'm in:wink:
Reply 9
BA econ Politics.. ! Still waiting for my firm to change though, so it will all depend on that. Good luck to everyone else.
Well done to everyone!!! If any of you applied to Weston Hall - see you there in Spetember!!!
Genetics in September...hahaha
BAEcon economics and social studies. WE MADE IT!!
Reply 13
yay im in:biggrin:. Doing Audiology:smile:
Reply 14
computing for business :wink:
I'm in for Chemistry!

Yayyyy well done everyone!
Reply 16
i'm in too. Maths, Stats and OR
Reply 17
Whooooo, Social Anthropology !!!!!!!!!!

And art history isn't worthless, my sister did that in Nottingham for her undergrad and now she's going to Manchester to do something like that for her postgrad.
Reply 18
Im in tooo, woooo!!!!Oak House, anyone else going there?
Reply 19
Architecture. INNN. Technically I applied for MMU but I'm living in Uni of Manchester halls soooo I'm going to both!
And I haven't got anything about my accommodation yet but I did apply to Oak House I do believe.