Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seriously guys and girls, ignore it, go and get your results. UCAS said don't bother with it for a reason.
    Get of TSR for a bit it will do you the world of good

ReputationRep:
    worked for me!

ReputationRep:
    Well its working alright.
    Phoned the school...they confirmed what it said, just didnt give details.
    But yeah, for the added stress- get off track!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it sounds like it working in certain cases, but I wouldn't completely trust it...

ReputationRep:
    I got my results and met my offer, and UCAS said I got in, so it worked for me.
    Still get your results in case.

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    What I mean is if it hasn't come up with successful bla bla bla it doesn't mean that you haven't got in. So don't freak out, go to school and sort it all out there

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying the decision on track itself is unreliable? Because personally I don't care about those useless grades myself, I mean I have an a level, 99% it's an A, in maths, and i can't do any damn maths. I'm not going to get up and go all the way to my decrepit school to find out when I'm happy sitting here knowing I have got in. And now it is to be ignored?

ReputationRep:
    No I'm saying if its updated and said you are in then you are in
    If it still says conditional or doesn;t say successful then it doesn't necessarily mean you aren't in

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Besides, if it doesn't say anything for definite, or worse, it says you haven't got in, there's nothing at all you can do until you've got the grades in your hand anyway.

ReputationRep:
    So what do I do? Just wait? Help!!!

ReputationRep:
    They might not even update today if you get pooled so just have to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)

I havnt left track!
    'conditional' for Cam- still not updated, will prob change to 'unsuccessful' later
    and
    'unconditional' for Nottingham.

Just phoned the school, will open at 10. Spoke to the exam officer who is really nice and let on a few things.
    Like there is 'good and bad' ...well i assumed there would be bad seeing as i didnt make my offer
    and
    'Nothing below a C' ...bet i got CCC
    Then oh I'm in...

Nuff said about track really...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    I like how my nervous break down this morning is being used to provide future generations advice on the use of UCAS!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, since my post is qouted here i have a question:
    will i need to inform nottingham that i wont take their place or will UCAS do that? And if so then do i wait until i get a letter from Cambridge before informing Nottingham?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    UCAS do it

ReputationRep:
    thanks

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.