Push Up Bra Question!

Watch
RedFlowers*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if something similar has been asked before.

I've bought a few push up bras in my normal size, one is a push up plunge and the other is a balconete push up. The plunge one seems okay but if I lean forward the cups move away from me and all would be revealed if I was wearing a low cut top. The balconette one fits snuggly on the bottom half of my boobs but where they are being pushed up the top of the cup is open and if I look down, again all is revealed. I was a 32B but my boobs were being squished so I went to get measured and I was measuring as a 32B but wasn't fitting properly in that size so the lady recommended I wear a 34B. On a non push up bra I have to wear the straps to the smallest setting just to avoid them from falling down but I feel the bra still fits me properly. On these x2 push up ones again the straps are on the smallest setting but I'm still experiencing the above problems. Is this how a push up bra is meant to fit or am I wearing the wrong size? Should I try a 34A?

Thanks for your help, I have no clue when it comes to bra sizes.
fajitamunch
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't wear a bra at all :perv:
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Grab a tape measure and use this calculator. Most stores use terrible fitting methods, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were more like a 30D or something.
Musie Suzie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you pull the back strap away from your back, how far out does it go? If any more than about half an inch the back is too big.

The straps being too long, even on the smallest setting, is nothing to do with the size of the bra.

If your boobs were getting "squished" in a 32B I'd suggest trying 32C before changing your back size. If the back size were too small you'd know - it would dig in and leave you with red lines all round your rib cage after taking it off.

Also remember your size can vary between bra styles. Makes it so much easier... /sarcasm

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (105)
13.43%
I'm not sure (35)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.82%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.43%
I'm not a current university student (382)
48.85%

Watched Threads