Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got my AS12 letter at around 7.15 this morning, haven't got my results yet, but YAY!!!

How did people do? And who will be freshing it at UEA this September?

:deal: :proud: ;smartass; ;w00t; ;happy2; #groovy#

ReputationRep:
    ME! check the sig!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wooo i can jump on the UEA bandwagon now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Wooo i can jump on the UEA bandwagon now!
    :dito:!

Looking forward to it!! Only worry is re accommodation, as due to lateness of getting place (yesterday!) won't qualify as being guaranteed it...

ReputationRep:
    Apply today online - all you need is your UCAS number!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Apply today online - all you need is your UCAS number!!! xx
    Thanks for the advice ! Just did that, only accommodation that sounds really unappealing to me is that next to long term building work, and maybe the accommodation in the city centre. Wow, just realised I am going to have to work out such a strict budget... and then will never manage to stick to it!!

ReputationRep:
    My parents are paying for mine so I chose the most expensive. MWAHAHAHA.

ReputationRep:
    I still havent heard from accomodation about where i am staying will ring them today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perdition)
    Thanks for the advice ! Just did that, only accommodation that sounds really unappealing to me is that next to long term building work, and maybe the accommodation in the city centre. Wow, just realised I am going to have to work out such a strict budget... and then will never manage to stick to it!!
    You definitely won't get the accommodation next to long-term building work, unfortunately. It was my first choice, but I ended up with my second choice, and I applied really early. I think there was only a limited number of rooms or something.

ReputationRep:
    I really just hope i wont get put into the halls in town......

ReputationRep:
    I really just hope i wont get put into the halls in town......
    Don't worry about that, there should be more than enough on-campus en-suite for people this year. The problems with allocation seemed to be on the lower end last year.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wooot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishrose)
    You definitely won't get the accommodation next to long-term building work, unfortunately. It was my first choice, but I ended up with my second choice, and I applied really early. I think there was only a limited number of rooms or something.
    Sorry think you misunderstood me - the rooms next to the long term building work are the ones I didn't want Along with, like Clarence, the halls in town! I'd like an en-suite in the University Village ideally, or a standard room on campus as I can't really afford £87 per week! hehe, if my parents were paying and could afford the most expensive rooms, I would def go for en-suites all the way though

ReputationRep:
    I'm lucky with this because my parents are paying....so i naturally chose the most plush flashy most expensive i could find. hehe

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.