The Student Room Group

How to remove my name from google search??

I just googled myself and my name came up on the UKphonebook where it says what town I live in! Also 192.com has my name and the beginning of my post code. Is there any way I can remove that and how did these two companies get my information? Thanks :smile:
Original post by m93100
I just googled myself and my name came up on the UKphonebook where it says what town I live in! Also 192.com has my name and the beginning of my post code. Is there any way I can remove that and how did these two companies get my information? Thanks :smile:

Electoral roll

However absolutely nothing will come of this so don't worry
Original post by m93100

Removal of your Electoral Roll record
Over and above our statutory duties 192.com allows users to remove themselves for free from the Electoral Roll that is specifically published by 192.com. Please click here to download the form and send it back to us. Alternatively you can write to us to request the removal of your personal details.
By post:
The CO1 Requests Administrator,
192.com Limited,
8-10 Quayside Lodge,
London, SW6 2UZ
By fax: 0207 909 2169
Original post by m93100

Q. Can my Electoral Roll record be removed? The Electoral Roll holds names and addresses for most UK residents over the age of 18. This information is often used by businesses to verify the identities of customers.
Users can remove their Electoral Roll record for free from the Simunix data only. Please download the Electoral Roll Record Removal Request Form and return it to us by post.
http://www.ukphonebook.com/assets/optout.pdf
Reply 4
Original post by Hedgeman49
Electoral roll

However absolutely nothing will come of this so don't worry

Original post by namename
Removal of your Electoral Roll record
Over and above our statutory duties 192.com allows users to remove themselves for free from the Electoral Roll that is specifically published by 192.com. Please click here to download the form and send it back to us. Alternatively you can write to us to request the removal of your personal details.
By post:
The CO1 Requests Administrator,
192.com Limited,
8-10 Quayside Lodge,
London, SW6 2UZ
By fax: 0207 909 2169

Original post by namename
Q. Can my Electoral Roll record be removed? The Electoral Roll holds names and addresses for most UK residents over the age of 18. This information is often used by businesses to verify the identities of customers.
Users can remove their Electoral Roll record for free from the Simunix data only. Please download the Electoral Roll Record Removal Request Form and return it to us by post.
http://www.ukphonebook.com/assets/optout.pdf

thank you :colondollar:
Original post by m93100
thank you :colondollar:
You are welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest