Rtdsv
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I don't think there's a thread for this exam.. either that or I'm blind.

But anyway, use this thread to discuss the B1 exam on Friday and Good Luck! I need some help myself!
jamesguitar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)

But anyway, use this thread to discuss the B1 exam on Friday and Good Luck! I need some help myself!
Do you do triple or additional or just core?
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamesguitar)
Do you do triple or additional or just core?
I'm doing triple.
CaitlinN15
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
I'm doing triple.
Same- how did your unit 3s + 2s go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEsitter
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2698439
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaitlinN15)
Same- how did your unit 3s + 2s go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, I'm not sure. I found them alright but I haven't looked over an Unofficial mark scheme to see how I did - mainly because I can't even find one! I don't think I did well enough for an A, hopefully my ISA (got A/A*) and Unit 1 can make up for it. What about you?
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
To be honest, I'm not sure. I found them alright but I haven't looked over an Unofficial mark scheme to see how I did - mainly because I can't even find one! I don't think I did well enough for an A, hopefully my ISA (got A/A*) and Unit 1 can make up for it. What about you?
Well my unit 3s defiantly went a lot better than my unit2s that's for certain as I found the unit2s a lot harder than the other unit so I dont know if that's a bad sign or not? Haha people who just do core and additional science said them exams were easy so that's making me feel a little more unsettled but ah well. I've seen a unoffical.one for physics 3 but that's it so I couldn't really comment on each individual exam ha. I know.my biology is by far the worst ones.so yeah Im.hoping the unit 1s are a lot nicer and.my ISAs will bring it up.as they're all As haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
Well my unit 3s defiantly went a lot better than my unit2s that's for certain as I found the unit2s a lot harder than the other unit so I dont know if that's a bad sign or not? Haha people who just do core and additional science said them exams were easy so that's making me feel a little more unsettled but ah well. I've seen a unoffical.one for physics 3 but that's it so I couldn't really comment on each individual exam ha. I know.my biology is by far the worst ones.so yeah Im.hoping the unit 1s are a lot nicer and.my ISAs will bring it up.as they're all As haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was so lucky that my teacher literally gave answers for the ISA away. Without him I'd be in deep sh*t. I just want this B1 exam to make up for B2 and B3 because I don't know exactly how well I did.
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
I was so lucky that my teacher literally gave answers for the ISA away. Without him I'd be in deep sh*t. I just want this B1 exam to make up for B2 and B3 because I don't know exactly how well I did.
Yeah- I was so disappointed with the questions in the B3 exam mainly though and it was more annoying when there was that random.blank page in the middle of the exam and loads of people in my class missed it out so.they're hoping for a loe grade boundary and even though I answered themx I'm still praying for a low grade boundary hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
Yeah- I was so disappointed with the questions in the B3 exam mainly though and it was more annoying when there was that random.blank page in the middle of the exam and loads of people in my class missed it out so.they're hoping for a loe grade boundary and even though I answered themx I'm still praying for a low grade boundary hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't exactly remember all the questions but in the B3 exam I had no clue what I was doing. At the beginning I repeated the same answer for 3 questions (the fishing ones). Wasn't a good way to start the exam tbh. Hope I did enough for a B though.
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
I can't exactly remember all the questions but in the B3 exam I had no clue what I was doing. At the beginning I repeated the same answer for 3 questions (the fishing ones). Wasn't a good way to start the exam tbh. Hope I did enough for a B though.
I found the fish ones quite straightforward but on the 6marker I did start to blabb on a little bit aha but I think I did alright. It was when it went further one.and I was like 'oh no what's this?' hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
I found the fish ones quite straightforward but on the 6marker I did start to blabb on a little bit aha but I think I did alright. It was when it went further one.and I was like 'oh no what's this?' hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly can't remember a lot of what I wrote. All everyone was talking about was something to do with why some dumb question on why species can't breed
CaitlinN15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
I honestly can't remember a lot of what I wrote. All everyone was talking about was something to do with why some dumb question on why species can't breed
Yeah it was about them species of shrimps that were in the same tank and then there was like a little hill thing that separated them so they couldn't breed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by FREYA2898)
x
This might be useful for you. Good luck with your exam!
lululu2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i've got my aqa biology exam on friday, what sort of questions? i'm doing higher, i'm so confused though omg
LancePereira
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lululu2)
i've got my aqa biology exam on friday, what sort of questions? i'm doing higher, i'm so confused though omg
AQA Core Biology is going to consist of everything here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/
It has all the curriculum for all three Sciences.
iqra_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)

Any ideas for 6 markers?
Rtdsv
Rep:
?
(Original post by iqra_)
Any ideas for 6 markers?
You should go through this thread instead

A lot of people made suggestions, just can't remember.
GCSEsitter
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iqra_)
Any ideas for 6 markers?
Bet ya it's gonna be uses of hormones
iqra_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rtdsv)
You should go through this thread instead

A lot of people made suggestions, just can't remember.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (30)
18.75%
I'm not sure (3)
1.88%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
33.13%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.88%
I'm not a current university student (71)
44.38%

Watched Threads