SkyPlus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How did everyone think it went? I did parliament and Multi level. I think it went pretty well. Was glad multi level didnt have rubbish about councils.

One thing I think I keep messing up on though is the way Im writing it. Im spending too much time trying to cram in points and I have a feeling that the format Im writing in might not be that great. Will that massively affect my mark?
social outcast
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did this exam i thought i was okay really the I did topic 1 and 2 but i wish i dont three instead as i found the 24 mark parliament question quit diffiuclt. Still wrote alot though just hoping it was relevant
ramitamimi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I also did Parliament and Constitution,I found the essays questions good,but the 10 markers were a bit hard,especially the one on advertisal politics.
SkyPlus
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What did you write on the adversial? I just wrote a lot about how it allows for regular scrutiny within parliament thats relatively essential to the sovereignty of parliament itself
Tilly94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I thought the 25 marker on central features of the judiciary being independence and neutrality for the constitution a killer!
khansk12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For the constitution question 10 marker, were you meant to talk about the sources of the constitution? The two I referred to were books of authority and statute law.
khansk12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For Parliament 10 marker, I talked about accountability, legitimacy and related them both to scrutiny.
Tilly94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah that sounds about right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads