Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    knowing i can confirm my place whatever my grades i just stayed home instead of going to school to get my result. and in case i dont get a place i should be the first to give them a call.

but i just checked and i have a place at the uni of bath for Economics (4 year sandwich) !!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a place too! :P: IM LOVING IT!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

Check out this site from Sun Online to see ways to manage your money when you get to Bath...

ReputationRep:
    Are you at Bath uni aswel?

ReputationRep:
    FORZA..
    are u going to do Acct&Finance as well??!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Accounting and Finance.. wats ur msn add?

ReputationRep:
    any new bath economist here ?

ReputationRep:
    YAY!!!

I got 3As!!! SO I'M GOING TO BATH IN SEPTEMBER TOO!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

any one here doing psychology?

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    im doing maths. cant wait!! anyone whos also going to bath and wants to chat, PM me and i'll give you my email addy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy i got in, I'm doing maths with physics. Who else applied for westwood? hope i hear something about accommodation soon...

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to go to Bath in September, anyone else doing Business Admin caus from all the posts I've read it seems I'm the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maya)
    I'm so happy i got in, I'm doing maths with physics. Who else applied for westwood? hope i hear something about accommodation soon...
    i applied for westwood's conygre & I got it!
    your course is similar to mine!! I also enjoyed maths & physics in a levels but I thought of a subject that would use their applications more in real life and hence came up with engineering

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to Westwood too! (thats Brendon court right?!) or am I being totally thick!?
    See you in Sept. Anyone PM me if you want to chat - then I wont feel a TOTAL newbie when I get there! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe I got in. Is there anyone else doing engineering?

Course: Mechanical Engineering (Meng)

ReputationRep:
    hey guys
    congratulations on getting into bath
    ill be on the business admin course so if i dont cya then ill prob cya around site!
    well cant wait to finally be off!
    personal message me if u wanna chat id love to hear from ya
    cya soon

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.