The Student Room Group

Gcse applied business financial records unit 2 edexcel exam

How did you guys find it I didn't think it was to bad
Original post by SunDun111
How did you guys find it I didn't think it was to bad

It was easier than anticipated but I seemed to be getting different values on the P/L account question. For the cost of sales, do I only consider the cost of plates and cups or do I also add on the cost of wages, electricity, broadband etc?

And what did you write for "a stakeholder that would be interested in the balance sheet?" I wrote the government, would this be right? Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Karatekid Shiva
It was easier than anticipated but I seemed to be getting different values on the P/L account question. For the cost of sales, do I only consider the cost of plates and cups or do I also add on the cost of wages, electricity, broadband etc?

And what did you write for "a stakeholder that would be interested in the balance sheet?" I wrote the government, would this be right? Thanks :biggrin:
. Well for the profit and loss account I only did the cups and the plates because the others such as wages were expenses. Did you get around 30k net profit because I got around they figure and also with the balance sheet I wrote investors would be interested because if the balance sheet shows the business is healthy than they'd be more likely to invest
Reply 3
Yeah I found this exam alright aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
. Well for the profit and loss account I only did the cups and the plates because the others such as wages were expenses. Did you get around 30k net profit because I got around they figure and also with the balance sheet I wrote investors would be interested because if the balance sheet shows the business is healthy than they'd be more likely to invest

Yup I got 30k something for the net profit as well
****ing **** upload the mark scheme
Reply 6
easiest exam yet! anyone know the grade boundaries? howd you guys do in coursework?
Reply 7

for investors i said that a balance sheet shows how well a business can pay its debts, so investors want to ensure they get a return on their investment before they pay the business
Reply 8
Original post by gameofno
for investors i said that a balance sheet shows how well a business can pay its debts, so investors want to ensure they get a return on their investment before they pay the business

Mate i did this exam 2 years ago ? haha
Reply 9
Mate i did this exam 2 years ago ? haha

OMG HAHAHAHAHA sorry i literally just noticed. it was on my feed randomly. im pissing myself

Quick Reply

Latest